Chapter 1 Darkness...

Character Bio:

Name: Y/N L/N (Your/Name) (Last/Name)

Gender: Female

Biological Age: 11

Real Age: 15

Current Quirk/s: Morph, Webs

Height: 134 cm (4'4)

This world is a superhuman society, where about 80% of the population was born with an uncanny ability known as a Quirk. Not everyone uses their power for good though.

Everything always has both a good and a bad side. In this case, we have heroes and villains.

Everyone loved heroes, even me. I always wanted to become a hero when I was little. I didn't want to hurt anyone like a villain, that's just wrong.

But I did something really bad. Does that mean I'm a villain?

My name is Y/N L/N, and this is my story of how I became something I never thought I ever would be.

Your POV:

Darkness...

Yup, nothing but darkness surrounds you. Regardless, you can still see with your eyes that lights up like a flashlight as you make your way down the corridor. You already know where you're going. Even with the lights off, you can still make your way through the maze with your eyes closed. You've been here long enough to memorise the layout in your head.

The sounds of your wet giant steps echo through the halls. The floor in front of you is dull and dry with squared tiles. Behind you on the floor, you leave behind a dark liquid that drips down every time you take a step.

Now you entered a room. It's not a very small room, just big enough for you to enter without getting stuck by your 4 large tentacles that can be seen from the back of your human body...if you can even call it a human body. There are no windows either. Of course, why would there be windows in a facility deep underground?

Your tentacles reached across the room with your light shining through your eyes. On the table was a single mango fruit. However it was rotten, brown skin has already taken over the beautiful lush orange-yellow colour. You liked mangos, not certainly this one though.

The tentacle picked up the fruit and you placed it in your hands. The hands looks like it's 2 times bigger than it is usually for a 11 year old child. Darkness covered your hands and claws. It might as well be big and strong enough to punch someone high into the sky. Heck, you even punched down a concrete wall at some point down here.

With a single bite, you ate the rotten mangle completely trying your hardest to ignore the taste. You feel like you are going to be sick, but then again, you haven't been sick for over 7 years. Heck you haven't even breathed since then either. You can feel the air going into your nose and mouth, but you can't feel anything in your lungs. It doesn't hurt, but knowing that still hurts you inside.

You look back onto the table, realising there's no more food. Tonight is one of those nights which you dislike doing, going outside...The 'underground' you call it is the only place where you like to stay. You thought of moving out and leaving before, but it was perfectly hidden from the public view, so you thought it was like a safezone in a video game. But at the same time, an uncontrollable feeling urges you to go outside. That man you can still remember clearly in your head.

A man in his 20 or 30s...

White hair...

In a suit...

And that smile...

And one thing for sure, you were scared of him as much as you hated him. You could barely remember his name, it was All...something. It was probably been 2 or 3 years since you first heard his name.

But it doesn't matter now. You have tried to look for him before and it feels like he's long gone. You don't know where he went and it's hopeless to look for him again.

You made your way out of the room and looked up. Your tentacles lift you into one of the many open vents in the underground. You're too big for it so you had to shrink yourself down to make your way through the complex vent system. Using your eyes as a flashlight.

You found your sights on a fan that was supposed to bring air down into the facility, except it's not working...The lack of oxygen didn't really bother you anyways.

The underground is a network of hallways and rooms. It wasn't that big, but it's advanced enough, or at least was advanced enough to be used as some sort of underground military bunker. But apparently someone modified it into a lab of some sorts and kept you there for a year or so. It wasn't long before you broke out, now the underground was in this condition because of you. At least you have it all to yourself now.

You crawl through the vents until you're outside on top of a building, and all around you is the city of Japan during the hour of midnight. Looking up at the clear starless sky with only the full moon shining bright as a diamond. 

Be sure to vote and comment on the book, what do you think? Any advice and improvements are suggested and considered.

Majority of the "nomu" search results often results to the same old thing, so I've decided to create something unique and original. Hope you enjoy the book.