Chapter 36 Problems Arise

It's funny isn't it? You were discovered by the outside world and welcomed back in. You live in a hero school, made many friends, and started a path away from your past.

Now all of the sudden, you've discovered that you were responsible for not one, but multiple murders of people. Aizawa probably figured out what happened to some of the few missing people in the past 4 years.

The two of you stood there for a second, Aizawa still shocked about your acts you did years ago. You questioned yourself on what you should do now, till hesitantly landing on an option you do not like. But what choice do you have? If you let him go, he'll go and tell others what you did, right?

"I'm sorry." You quietly spoke to Aizawa.

"I know you are." He responded. "But we're going to have to-"

"No." You cut him off, looking down with your hands behind your back. "I didn't mean that."

Aizawa looked at you confused for a moment, but then a sudden sound of a hand shifting into something else made him realise what was about to happen.

'Oh great.' He thought.

*BOOM*

A huge shockwave echoed throughout the underground maze and Aizawa flew out of the room and straight to the end of the hall. He groans from the pain and puts on his yellow goggles, preventing you from seeing his eyes.

Tentacles sprouted from you back as you jumped onto the ceiling and went into a vent.

'This isn't good.' Aizawa got up from the blast and started running down the other hall. 'I'm in a bad position. I don't know my surroundings AND I can barely see my surroundings. I need to get out of here, as soon as possible.'

He stopped running and leaned against the wall. 'Why did she attack me? Maybe it's because she doesn't want anyone else to know about the murders? If that's so, then she might try to kill me doing so.'

He sighs. 'The only way I can see myself getting out of this situation, is if I can make a break for the front door, that is if I can locate it. If I can look at her once, I can erase her quirks from activating and try to run before I blink.'

He stayed still for a moment as he heard noises coming from the vent above him, he waited for you to continue on through the vents and far from him.

'Y/N's X-ray quirk is going to be annoying to deal with.' He took out his phone and quickly sent a message due to the light illuminating from the screen. 'And I don't see myself getting out of this alone. Hope they're fast enough to get here, and that I survive this.'

____________

You crawled around the vents, eventually dropping down into a room, which resembles that of a storage area. Wooden crates and blue covers are spreaded throughout the room. There was a giant metal shutter door, which probably allows materials and equipment to be brought in and unloaded.