Chapter 49 Liberation Army vs LOV

This chapter is a little lazy. But I just wanted to get this out of the way and move on to something better. We're almost into season 6!

You rode the giant terrifying locomotive through the city, charging through small houses, trampling crowds, and possibly having the best fun ever for an 11 year old girl.

"I'm taking you home!" You shouted, hugging the red train from the top.

"Y/N, I don't think that's a good idea. You should probably turn it back after this." Twice compelled.

"Oh I will. One day." You smiled back at him. "Alright Charles, follow that giant!" You pointed towards the giant rampaging through the city. The train roared, acknowledging its command and ran after Gigantomachia.

"You named it?!" Twice asked dumbfounded.

"Yes I did!" You turned around and glared at him with blank dark eyes. "Got a problem with that?"

"N-No!"

The train continued to run after the giant, running over anyone unfortunate enough to be in its way. In the distance, you can see the tower crumble to the ground. You could see all the other Liberation warriors took their attention off you and started to run towards the destroyed tower.

"Hey! What's going on over there?" One of the clones yelled.

"How do you expect me to know?" The other one asked back.

"I think we've won!"

"We don't even know why the Tower's crumbling, Giran might still be in there!"

"Shut up, I was being optimistic."

You groaned. "Do you guys ever shut up?"

"Yes!"

"No."

Guess you're not the only one to have multiple personalities. At least they're at a set age.

A white van blocked the way to the tower along with a huge crowd of people. Your train slowed to a stop after seeing the huge blockage. You saw your green lizard ally surrounded by the group of people.

"Hey Spinner!" The Twices waved their hands in the air. "Hey over here!"

"What is even that thing?!" Spinner asked, looking at your train.

"It's not a thing!" You responded. "His name is Charles, and we're gonna flatten this city to the ground!"

The same man who greeted you was standing on the white van. He spoke through his mask. "Is that how your Nomu speaks? Clearly she's just a child. If you take one more step forward, you will be annihilated!"

You scanned the man with your visor.

Name: Koku Hanabata

Codename: Trumpet

Quirk: Incite

Special electromagnetic waves in his voice boost the morale of anyone who follows him, amping up their physical and mental abilities.

"So what do you plan on doing, Koku Hanabata?" You shouted through a megaphone you morphed with your left hand. "Call your entire army on us? You probably forgot about Twice. If that's the case then you're probably quite dumb."

Spinner hopped onto the red train along with the rest of you.

"Oh? Underestimating us I see." Trumpet chuckles. "It's best not to do that to your opponents, little lady."

"Unless you're the one underestimating your enemy." You shrugged. An army of Twice appeared by the sides of the train, filling up the street from behind. "Tell your people to move out of the way or someone is probably going to die." You paused for a moment. "Scratch that, you're gonna have a bad time."

"Since when did you get so different?" Spinner asked.

"I dunno." You shrugged. "Anime?"

Trumpet shouted out again. "Steel yourselves! Let us bring punishment to those who threaten us!" Suddenly, the crowd started charging forward.

"Twice! Make as many clones as you can!" You fired an air blast at an incoming fire projectile.

"Don't worry!" One of the clones said. "I'm on it!"

"No, I'll do it! You guys can keep Toga and the real me safe."

"No. She said Twice should do it! That's me because I came first before you!"

"Shut it, faker!"

"Faker? I think you're the fake one here. You compare yourself to me?"

You seriously don't understand them at all. Want something done, you do it yourself.

"Charles! It's lunchtime!"

The train whistled in response and started to charge forward, it started ramming into people in the front. Charles stabbed one of the people with their legs and started eating on another wearing a yellow suit.

Suddenly, an ice pillar slammed into the train, making it stumble back a bit. You saw a person in a cyan hoodie manipulating the ice.

"Does it really have to be this way?" You asked. "How many of you guys are there?"

"Re-Destro is currently fighting your ringleader." He spoke, ice flying around him. "Although I would help, it would be better if you stay out of the way."

Name: Geten

Codename: Iceman

Quirk: Ice Manipulation

He can control the ice around him, he can control the temperature of the water molecules to create more ice. He can create ice from thin air!

"Well, I would be lying if I said 'ice' to meet you." You leaped into the air. "But we're kind of on a strict time limit here."

Geten made a pillar of ice and attempted to smack you like a fly. But you manoeuvred around it with ease. He launches the same attack, this time, you punched through it like it was nothing.

You were almost about to reach him when blue flames intercepted your path.

"DABI!" You yelled at him. "You almost hit me!"

"But I didn't."

You sighed, turning your attention back to Geten.

Your eyes widened as you saw a pool of water coming your way.

You didn't have time to react as you melted away.