Chapter 32 Snowball Fight!

"Haha! Hello again! Nice weather we're having huh?"

"Grr, what do you want? Can't you see I'm busy right now?"

"So straight to the point aren't you? Kids are always so demanding. I've finished the product at last. Come and visit and I'll hand it over to you."

"Are you sure it works this time? From what Overhaul said, that thing broke free from the device somehow."

"Who knows?! Maybe it's impossible to fully control my Nomu. We won't know until we find out... Also, do me one favour would ya?"

"Does it look like I have the time for that?"

"Well if you do have the time, go and visit a certain location that I haven't seen in a long time. There might be something interesting you could find there.."

__________

The temperature has dropped below 0. The usual rainy days became more pleasant as ice floats down from the sky. The snow slowly covered the buildings, trees, and roads. But only a few people actually mind that, the kids that woke up the next morning were all equally excited.

Normally people would go outside and enjoy the snow. Your friends however, each have a different idea of their own.

"Y/N..." Ida held a bath brush in his hand. Accompanied by Momo who held a bar of soap and Jiro who held a shower sponge. Kaminari slowly came from behind, hands ready to pounce. "I know you don't like it, but you must take a bath!"

"NO!" You let out a screech at him. "I refuse to!"

"You hadn't washed ever since you got here!" Ida pointed out. "You need to!"

"And I say I don't need to!"

"Everyone, get ready to grab her." Ida commanded them. "Ready?!"

"Ready!" Momo, Jiro and Kaminari all said together.

"On the count to three." Ida ready his engines. "One..."

Momo created a capture net from her body.

"Twooo..."

Kaminari ready his hands with an electric charge. You looked around you before coming up with a plan.

"THREE!"

All four of them rush in on you. At the last second, you jumped onto the ceiling, sticking to it with 4 tentacles from your back. You watched as they run into each other, Ida, Momo and Jiro get shocked whilst Kaminari gets tangled into Momo's capture net.