Chapter 21/5 Anger and Questions (Part 2)

So I wanted to extend some more stuff on this chapter before you-know-what comes next.

You laid all the equipment in your dorm on the floor, not knowing where to start. A small hint of yellow caught your eye. Picking it up, it was a paper file, you didn't even notice it buried beneath all the complex equipment.

"Guess I don't need all this metal junk after all." You sarcastically said, opening the file.

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 11 and 4 months

Gender: Female

Quirk: Webs

Height: 134 cm (4'4)

'Boring...' You thought, searching through other papers.

Entry logs.

Log 1:

Recently, All For One has been running into an oddly annoying problem. His quirk allows him to steal quirks from others and either use them for himself, or give them to other individuals to do his bidding. However, should he give multiple quirks to one person, there's a good chance that many quirks would be too much for the person to handle. The results show the person with many quirks either becomes mindless, terrible physical conditions, or even death itself. All For One, has selected me. To create something that can withstand multiple quirks and obey his commands. Thus, beginning "The Nomu Project".

So that is the reason for your creation? To become a servant to All For One? Like you would ever want to listen to someone who played a big role in your parent's death. You skipped ahead a few logs, since most of them are about science, and you were not interested in learning that on a cold evening a few days before the school festival.

Log 8:

A vessel was found. A little girl, her name is Y/N. When asking why All For One specifically chose this vessel he replied that her parents owned him, in which her parents refused to return. She came in yesterday morning, and she's currently asleep. I'll begin my work later today. Finally we're getting started.

Your parents made a deal?-

*Knock knock knock*

The sound made you jump, you looked at the door, and then the equipment floor.

'Uh oh.' You thought.

*Knock knock knock*

"In a minute!" You called out, frantically looking around the room trying to find a place to hide all this stuff. You opened your bathroom door, webbed up the equipment and threw it inside.

*Knock knock knock*

"Jeez! I said in a minute." You opened the door, only to be met with your teacher, Mr Aizawa. "Oh hai..."