Chapter 62 Gym Hangout

It's been around a fortnight since the battle between the Paranormal Liberation Front and Japan's Heroes. Quite a few things have happened since then.

The current number 1 hero, Endeavor, has admitted to his past about his family, including Toya Todoroki, who turned out to be one of the League of Villain members known as Dabi.

The number 2 hero, Hawks, has revealed his relationship with criminal father. Also the fact that he killed a fleeing villain, Twice. Both him and Endeavour apologised to the public.

Hero schools with a large estate and heavy security had become sanctuaries such as UA, they will serve protection from the prisoners and villains that broke free from the 5 prisons All For One raided.

Because of the battle, the number of heroes has decreased significantly. If one were to call for help right now, the chances are that none will come at all. Heroes were once the most admired heroes in society, and people would put all their hopes and dreams into them. But now, they became meaningless, nothing more than a shell working so hard to try and restore what was before.

In April, Izuku Midoriya left UA High School...

Here we go!

____________

You watch atop the roof of a house as a family finished packing their belongings into their car, the father started the engines as the mother buckled her daughter into her seat.

"All set?" The father looks back at the little girl who held her panda in her small arms.

"Yeah, let's go." The mother replied, as she buckled herself in.

They pulled out of their driveway and down the road before disappearing out of sight.

Majority of the area in the city was deserted, not a single soul would be seen walking around. They've all ran for the school shelters, fearing for their lives. However, some idiots decided they can't depend on the heroes anymore, and took it upon themselves to protect their city.

You've seen it happen when no hero was around. Some thugs tried to rob a store when one of the owners pulled out a support item. In the midst of chaos, none of them survived, nor the people around them.

It's been a few days since you escaped the truck, but you were quite far from the battlefield, thus you concluded that the Doctor was long gone. You also had no idea where the League of Villains were, since you were out for most of the time.

So instead, you were left to wander around the country, trying to find somewhere to say. It was going to rain in a few days, you don't want to be outside when that happens.