Chapter 66 Lone Stars

No rain.

YUP! NO RAIN!!! Let's celebrate!

Oh wait nope, nevermind. We've got a situation here.

You join a group of heroes as they all gather in Haibori Woods. You see the mansion ahead of you, behind those doors waits All For One and Shigaraki. All you have to do is invade the building and make sure none of them gets to see the morning that comes after this night.

Endeavour, Mount Lady, Best Jenist, Kami Woods and Edge Shot all accompanied you with Midoriya.

"Everyone." Hawk's voice rang through the radio. "I'm counting on you, let's do this."

"Be careful." Jenist advised.

"Yeah," Edge Shot agreed, "We don't know what lies inside the mansion. Traps? Villains? Please be cautious."

"Yeah yeah, let's get in already." You pulled your visor over your head, yellow eyes appeared on the glass as the device 'beeped' to life.

Midoriya simply agreed, by walking straight out of the bushes and towards the front door.

"Wait, Deku!" Endeavour warned. "Don't be rash!"

You ignored his warnings and followed Midoriya. Shigaraki and All For One, from what you've been told, couldn't steal One For All from Midoriya. Thus, they were too weak against it. The sooner you all attack, the better.

You suddenly broke into a run and jumped at the door, bursting it down and breaking it off its hinges. You began looking around in the darkness, trying to find anyone, or anything really.

Everyone else followed.

"Y/N!" Endeavour scolded. "That was too reckless! Don't ever do that again-

"Stop acting like my dad, you weren't the best father anyways." Endeavour suddenly stiffens in shock.

"Shut it you two." Said Edge Shot. "We've got more important business to take care of.

Midoriya looks around the room, seeing no one. The place looked dusty, as if nothing has been living in them for months.

"As expected," Best Jenist sighed. "It's empty."

"Did you enjoy your Q&A with Lady Nagant?"

You suddenly jolted your head around, your hand turned into a giant claw as it extended with sudden speed. You've made direct contact with All For One's head, well at least his hologram, your hand went straight through and smashed the wall behind it.

'Of course it's not that easy.' You sighed, retracting your hand.