Chapter 11 Class 1-A

Apparently the word got out fast that there was a small child in UA. Walking to the main campus, you often see a swarm of mass media trying to get questions from the school. You can't blame them, they just want a story for their shows and newspapers.

But you were quite surprised this morning...

"A newspaper?"

"Yeah. They wanted to do something about your class for some reason." Aizawa explained.

"Isn't that amazing Deku?!" Uraraka bounced at your caretaker with a smile.

"U-Uh! Yeah!" You noticed Midoriya's cheeks turn red. 'Ooooo!' You thought.

"Kinda of surprising huh?"

"Uh...not really" Kirishima shrugged. "The sport festival was on TV."

"OOOH!!!" You turned your head to Hagakure. "Maybe they are gonna take our pictures!!! I gotta stand out! Be prepared!"

"I wasn't done talking!" Aizawa's eyes turn red. Within an instant the whole class stopped talking. "It's nothing too exciting, the article is just how you all are adjusting to dorm lives, that kind of thing." He explained. "Principle Nezu thought it would be a good idea to show your parents and guardians that you're happy here."

"The reporters are usually hot! This is gonna be awesome." Before you turned around, Midoriya placed both of his hands on your ears.

"Midoriya! What are you doing!" You tried to pull his hands off.

"Sorry but don't listen to anything he says!"

"Alright, but you don't have to cover my ears like I'm an 8 year old!"

A blur of Aizawa's grey scarf shot right past you wrapping Mineta's mouth and lifting him into the air, you watch him struggle.

"I expect you all to be on your best behaviour today!" Aizawa gave an intimidating look at Mineta.

"No worry about that Mr Aizawa." You caught your attention on a tall slender black hair man with glasses. "I want to see them how they live life in the dorms so there's no need to have them act any different than normal."

"I didn't tell you to come in yet."

"I've been told that I have from 8 am to 6 pm." he pointed at his wrist. "So unless my watch is wrong." He turned his attention to the class. "Hello everyone! My name is Taneo Tokuda. It's a pleasure to meet you all." He bowed

"Nice to meet you Mr Tokuda!" Everyone bowed back.

"You don't have to do anything special, just go about your day as you would normally would. The camera will do the rest. I might ask a question or two, and I hope you all can answer." He gave a smile to the class.