Chapter 43 Round 2!

I am writing this in the middle of school :D

You attempted to run away as fast as you could with the PC in arm, you whizzed past your ex-classmates and headed straight for the school gate. The shockwave of your bomb knocked back the students, giving you time to escape.

You took out the walkie talkie. "Hey! Could you perhaps warp me back?!"

"Why's that?" The Doctor's voice came through.

"I'm being chased! Warp me now!"

"Where are you?"

"UA! Quick!"

"I can't warp you if you're inside UA. I can if you get past the UA barrier."

'Of course it's not that simple.' You thought with a frown.

"Y/N! Stop!" Ida ran after you, catching up within seconds. "We don't want to hurt you!"

"Same!" You replied. "That's why I'm doing this!"

"Doing wha-" Ida ran into one of the poles near the school gate. You looked back as he fell down to the ground, knocked out. You almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

You headed straight for the gate, but you felt your foot stuck to something on the ground and fell over, the PC once again fell out, but not enough to break anything else thankfully.

You looked back at your foot that was stuck to the ground by a purple sticky ball.

"Really Mineta?!" You shouted. You disattached your foot from your body, leaving it stuck to the ball. It doesn't matter, you can grow another one in seconds.

You reached out for the PC but a tape snatched it away from you. You look at Sero behind you as he catches the PC.

"You're looking for this?" He held it up. "Then come and get it-HEY!!!" You shot a web at his helmet, covering the glass, causing him to drop the PC. You leaped for the equipment only for Sato to grab it before you could reach it and run away, causing you to slide across the brick ground.

"Sorry Y/N! We can't let you get away with this!" He shouted as he ran.

You dashed after him, but Kirishima blocked the way with his hardened body.

"Go! I got her!" He yelled, crossing his arms in a defensive stance. You try to shove him or move him out of the way, but he kept persisting.

Angered, you started punching his body, trying to get him to stop. "Let me at him!" You struck him with a claw.

"Let!"

You punched again.