MHA Special! (Part 1)

(Sorry about not posting for a few weeks, I needed a bigger break. School is hell as usual. So to make up for it, I made something that takes place a few months after the Overhaul ark)

Nobody's Pov:

It was noon in the school grounds of UA. Aizawa sat in his office doing whatever teachers do. His eyes mainly focused on the screen of his laptop. Meanwhile on his lap, Eri was watching him work, fascinated by the complex technology in front of her. Of course this wasn't the first time she ever saw a computer, but it's like looking through a window to another world.

Finally, Aizawa stopped to stretch his hands above his head. "Alright, it's lunchtime Eri. What do you say we go get something to eat?"

"Yes!" She responded cheerfully, with her arms in the air. It's been quite a while after her rescue, the young girl's mental health has been improving from the last time. Although she still doesn't have complete control over her quirk, she lived happily at UA.

"Alright then. I'll just finish this up real quick." He faces back at the screen much to Eri's annoyance.

"I thought we were going to get lunch!"

"This will be quick Eri." Ruffling Eri's hair. "I still need to file that report on Y/N's...behaviour..."

"Oh no!" Eri jumped up from her spot, causing a reaction from Aizawa. "Is Y/N in trouble?!"

"No, she's not in trouble. Not anymore at least" He muttered. Just a few days ago, You wanted to scare Mineta out of a pure joke. Instead, you caught someone else. Causing All Might to fall down as you jumped at him with your "scary face" and hit himself hard on the head, whilst coughing up blood. You spent an entire afternoon apologising the best you can. At least it wasn't the worst thing you ever did. There was one time you shifted your body to look like a snake in the cafeteria...Now that was an interesting day...

Aizawa scrolled through your school profile. Your look still remains human, resembling an 11 year old girl along with attitude, of course that's on the outside. On the inside however, that was a whole different story. You're a being with multiple quirks and actually 15 years old. Your birthday is (Date here) in which Eri suddenly locks on.

Eri was catching up on her education due to her not knowing anything other than knowing how to talk. Mirio helped her with her ABC's and later numbers. She counted 21 students in Class 1-A, over 60 students in the cafeteria in which she didn't have time to finish counting them all. And tried to count all the books in the library, but then forgot which aisle she counted and had to start over. However, she also started to learn how to read the date. And when she looked at your profile.

"Y/N's Birthday!!!" She pointed much to Aizawa's confusion. She never celebrated a birthday before, but from what she heard, it was that one time of the year that you were born, when everyone came together to celebrate you being another year older than before.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that." Aizawa commented, inspecting the date. "Y/N's birthday wasn't confirmed until further notice. It's only a week away, so soon already."