Chapter 39 The Golden Pocket Watch

Yup, this chapter is a bit late than usual. Ah whatever, it's here, and I'm quite proud of this one.

A huge crowd of reporters were at the UA gates again, normally they would run inside and ask questions but the barrier said otherwise. Each of them literally shouting at the wall as if a hidden speaker was there to answer their questions and give them a scoop.

Ever since the police report on the news, everyone was quite surprised to find that a little girl at UA turns out to be a villain, or at least that's what they said. This unfortunately means that UA is being targeted for not being able to recognise a villain within their walls.

"Is it true that UA was housing a villain within their walls?!"

"What if another student was also a villain?! How would UA react to this?!"

"Can the future of Japan rely on the next generation of heroes?! What if they become villains as well?!"

All the answers were either similar or the same. Police would arrive a few minutes later, but until then, the press would 'press on' with their goals.

Meanwhile, back in UA's conference room, the teachers were having an important meeting about what just happened. Detective Tsukauchi was also there to discuss with them. Aizawa however, was not present due to his injuries.

"I understand the problem with the press outside," The detective said. "But can we move on with the situation with Y/N?"

"Yes, back on topic." Nezu sat up straight on his chair, being calm as ever. Although, visibly impacted on the inside. "Report?"

"Yes Nezu." The Detective pulls up a tablet in front of him. "Police and pro heroes bursted into the location around 2:46 PM after receiving a tip for Eraserhead. Upon entering through what seems to be a loading bay, they discovered a monstrous crate and eliminated the creature after showing hostile intents. After navigating through the halls, they eventually came across Y/N and Eraserhead. Attempts were made to restrain Y/N, but she escaped after releasing a surprise attack."

The detective skipped the casualties...

"Y/N escaped through the vents of the location. We concluded that she left through the vent on top of the building due to the black liquid she left behind and flew off. Unfortunately, we do not know where she flew off too and we estimated that she travelled over half a mile within a span of 10 minutes."

"She'll be long gone by the time we track down her location." Snipe said.

"Do we have any idea of why Y/N suddenly became hostile?" Midnight asked.

The Detective looks back down on his tablet. "Unfortunately, no. We do not have a clear indication of what triggered Y/N's behaviour. But we only theorised that the place triggered some kind of emotional trauma and caused her to freak out. We analysed the location and the equipment it contains has all the necessary needs to sustain a human body for a long period of time."