Chapter 20 UA Tour!

"I can't wait to see you in ten years!"

You were hoping for a smooth introduction, but a certain perv classmate ruined it. Within a second, you turned Eri around so she couldn't see and slammed Mineta into the ground with one of your tentacles and stuck him in place with your webs.

"N O"

"Listen Y/N I know he's like that, but why not try to be a little nicer like: Don't say that in front of her please?"

"I don't care Midoriya! She's 6!"

You were walking the school halls of UA with Mirio, Midoriya giving Eri a full tour of the place. Looking around, the whole place was decorated with posters, small hangers. Students were walking down the halls, in and out of classrooms with boxes and equipment.

"Uh, what's going on?" You questioned Mirio. "Are we welcoming someone or is there a giant birthday party for the principal?"

"Oh right! We forgot! We're all busy preparing for an event called the UA festival." Midoriya explained.

"A festival?"

"Yeah! Everyone is doing something fun for the day."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you after all the excitement."

You used your tentacles to get up to Midoriya's height and put both hands on his shoulders, facing him. "Look around you Midoriya." You started to shake him frantically. "IT'S A SCHOOL FESTIVAL!!! YOU LIVE HERE!!! HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW?!!"

"I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!"

You let him go and retracted your tentacles, two business students went outside a classroom to see what all the commotion was about.

"Oh hey!" One of them said, "It's Togata!"

"Wait who's that?" The student with a horn on his head asked, eyes locked on Eri. "Don't tell me your temporary leave from school is because you have a kid now!"

"Wait, you have a temporary leave from school Mirio?" You asked. Not every student gets to leave school without a certain reason or permission.

"Well, you could say that." He replied. "It's not because of Eri though, I had other reasons."

"Tell me I wanna know!"

"Not at the moment!" He held his hand out. "We gotta finish the tour first!"

"Oh right!" You took Eri's hand again. "We've got other places to show you, cmon!" You went down the hall with Eri with Mirio and Midoriya following behind.