Chapter 28 Joint training with Class B

Oh boy, here we go. This is gonna be very interesting.

Ground Gamma was a factory-like training area. Filled with metal pipes, walkways. It's a huge maze basically. And that's where today's practical training is.

"I can't believe we're already back at it!" Hagakure cheerfully bounces. "Aren't you excited?!"

"Don't you get cold like that, Hagakure?" Jiro asked.

"Haha! Yeah! I'm freezing!"

"Look at my winter outfit!" Mina slides in with her new hero costume. "Cute right?"

"It's lovely!" Momo replied.

"I didn't realise the temperature dropped so much." Ojiro commented.

"Everyone's costume has changed since we've started school haven't we? They've adapted like we have!" Ida pointed out.

"You're a champ." Sato pointed at Ida's hero costume. "I'm surprised you've lasted through all summer with that gear!"

"Kacchan is different too!" Midoriya pointed out as his childhood friend walked over with Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Huh? If you've got something to say then say it to my face NERD!"

"How does it work?" Midoriya enthusiastically asked. "Does the gauntlets come with a heat generator? If you've equipped them, then it's a pretty smart modification to combat the cold. I'm impressed!"

"STOP PRAISING MY SUIT!!!"

"Look who we have here!"

Everyone turned to the source of the voice. Monoma walked over to Class A with his class.

"Relaxed and full of yourself as always." He continued. "Obviously you've underestimated us."

"There you are!" Kirishima greeted. "We've been looking forward to this."

"Ha! Is that so?" Monoma questioned. "I don't know why, there's no way you'll stand a chance of yourself in this exercise."

.

.

.

"COME ON CLASS A! LET'S SEE WHO'S BEST ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!"

Monoma pulled out a sheet of paper and handed it over to Kirishima.

"You might wanna take a look at this survey! I took this at the festival and it's enlightening! I've asked which was better. Class A's pathetic attempt at being rockstars, or Class B's obviously superior performance!" He pointed at the votes. "Oh what's this? We've won by two votes? You guys have been hugging victory ever since the start of school, but that's starting to change!"