Chapter 23 Small Visits and Training

(I'm feeling good enough for 2 chapters in one day. No need to thank me, just enjoy!)

Log 169:

Another quirk I decided to give to my Nomu is the ability to give life to any non-living object. I call this one parasite, because of how the object instantly turns into a monster inhabiting it. For example, if the user were to give life to a train, it could grow multiple legs or a face, maybe even both! The object would be under complete control by the user. Unfortunately it seems to have a 24 hour cooldown, perhaps I can bend this rule a little.

You've been at this for weeks now. Most of the information you received are usually log codes explaining boring stuff. Eventually you'll reach a log that contains something about All For One, your behaviour, or even new quirks. You were getting tired of this, but you should use this sunday fully to find anything important within these experiments that have been written down or recorded.

You watched as your book ran around the floor, snapping its jaws on your slippers trying to tear it appart. It was then you snapped out of it and felt an awful pain in the stomach.

...

Did you even have breakfast?

Looking over to your digital alarm clock, it was currently 2:27 in the afternoon.

You didn't have breakfast or lunch?!!

Since you're tired, plus hungry, and there was still plenty of the day ahead, you decided to go and grab something to eat.

You've reached the common area, you see some of your friends playing mario kart.

"WHO THREW THAT BLUE SHELL?!!"

"NPC."

"I'm gonna kill them all!"

You walked over to the kitchen area, hoping to find something to satisfy your hunger. Momo was behind here washing the dishes when she saw you.

"Oh Y/N! Are you hungry?" She asked.

"I'm practically starving to death at the moment." You answered, opening the cupboard and reaching for cookies.

"We have some leftover ramen that no one has touched yet." She pointed to the pot on the stove. "Want some?"

"Gimmie!" You held up a small bowl for Momo. "Please?"

Your friends find you very interesting for an 11 year old girl. One, you're actually 15, somewhat near their age because of a quirk. Two, you have a split personality between the two ages. Three, you've a very...savage person...

"Would you look at that!" You smiled proudly. "You've been beaten by an 11 year old."