Chapter 12 Change in plans

Before long, it was the weekend. Your first few classes weren't that bad, the teachers were nice and always helped you. And yes you got yourself another desk to yourself so there's that.

For Saturday you're in the common room drawing on a piece of paper. Todoroki won't be looking after you today due to his extra provisional licence training. So it's just you and Midoriya.

Actually speaking of Midoriya, you haven't seen him all morning. You got up and and walked over to 4 of your friends who were already up. "Hey guys? Have you seen Midoriya?" You asked.

"Nope!" Kaminari shrugged. "If he's suppose to be taking care of you today then he'll be up soon."

Suddenly Midoriya dashed out of the elevator using his quirk.

"Ah there he is!" Kirishima pointed at him. "Hey Midoriya! Morn-"

"MORNING!!!" he suddenly picked you up on his shoulders. "Sorry Y/N but we have a change in plans!!!"

"Wait hold-!" You didn't have time to finish your sentence before Midoriya suddenly dashed out of the building. "MIDORIYA! PUT ME DOWN!!!"

"I'll explain in a moment! Hold on tight!" You grabbed onto him as he gives you one hell of a piggy back ride. Just as you were about to reach the school gates. You pulled on his hair as hard as you can. He gave out a yelp and stopped, flinging you forward into a bush.

"Y/N!!!" He rushed over with a very panicked look. "Oh no I'm so sorry!"

"Next time" You pop your head out of the bush with leaves in your now messed up hair. "Warn me! I don't want another piggyback ride from you ever again!"

"And you're finally here!" You turn to see that 3rd year blond student again. "Hey Midoriya, you're right on time!" He looks towards you. "Oh! I didn't know we're bringing someone else with us! Y/N wasn't it?"

"Midoriya." You gave him an annoyed look. "Tell me what is going on?"

"I'll explain on the way to the station." He and Mirio started walking.

"Hold on!" They stopped to turn around and look at you. "How far is the station?"

"It should be a 20 minute walk from here. Why?"

You suddenly jumped onto Midoriya's back, after a few seconds you managed to climb your way back onto his shoulders. "Because thats too far for me."

"I thought you said you weren't gonna-" You kicked his side with your legs causing him to yelp.

"Just walk! If you have somewhere to be just walk."

.

.