Chapter 29 Class Brawl (Part 2)

You tossed Shoda in the 'adorable decorated prison' and he fell on his side with a thud. He groans and struggles to get the webbing off of him.

"You know that you're already captured, right?" You looked at him with your hands on your hips.

"I'm already aware of that. But if you could? It would be more comfortable."

"Urgh, fine." You ripped the webbing off with ease, allowing him to stand up. "There, you're welcome." And you flew off, leaving a gust of wind to blow Shoda off his feet.

________________

Meanwhile, back at the viewing area. Class A was cheering for your team.

"Our classmates are putting up a good fight!" Kaminari watches through the giant screen.

"Yeah!" Kirishima agreed. "Y/N's already captured one of them. It's already game over!"

Class B however, is looking slightly worried.

"The girls aren't great at close combat." Kosei explained. "So Shoda is having to protect them himself. But now that he's captured..."

"Their team is going to fall apart." Shishida worriedly said. "They gotta get out of there!"

"Didn't the teachers go to put a stop to this round?" Jiro asked. Unknowingly to her, Aizawa decided to let the match continue.

_______________

A metal piece flew at the two, but Uraraka deflected it away with the support item on her wrist. Just then, Monoma appeared. Ready to attack Midoriya.

"Your power...is MINE!!!"

"Wait! Monoma!" Midoriya screamed in panic. "It's too risky to use!"

"Too late!" He swings his arm at Midoriya with a spark of green lighting illuminating around him. But you suddenly swooped down from the sky, landing on Monoma and pinning him to the ground.

"Y/N!"

"You can't deal with one guy?" You asked, raising your eyebrow. Uraraka helped hold Monoma down.

Monoma struggles for a second. "No fair! I drew a blank!"

"Monoma!" Shinso called out. His scarf unravelled and shot at you all in an attempt to free Monoma. But Midoriya was able to grab his scarf and with the help of Uraraka, was able to reach Shinso.

You were about to go off to help Midoriya, but a metal pipe came rushing in which you were barely able to avoid.