Chapter 68 Our Hero Academia

Darkness...

You were used to this, besides, you've spent 4 years in a dark underground laboratory.

But for a moment, light flashed in front of you. It was there for a moment, but then it was gone. You questioned if it was just your mind playing tricks on you when it appeared again, this time much brighter.

You blinked, there was something...red? No wait, it's hair. You blinked again, the hair was red AND spiky. You tried to reach out to it, touching the hair. Yup, indeed, it was soft red hair...and wet too.

"Hey! Rise and shine!" Kirishima said, looking at you with his crimson eyes.

You groaned, then realising you were being carried by Kirishima on his back, he wore some sort of equipment to help you stay close to him. Along with that, Aoyama's purple cape is still wrapped around your body, sheltering you from the rain. Even though you had your raincoat on.

"Thirteen, he's awake." You turned your head towards Midoriya, who's wrapped up in Shoji's tentacles whilst being carried on his back.

"Y/N too!" Kirishima cheerfully responded.

Thirteen opened his helmet, letting you see her face for the first time. She had a mixture of yellow and blue hair, along with brown eyes, in the same colour that of a golden nut.

"Great." She said, looking at you both. "Can you both hear me?"

"Yes." Midoriya responded.

"What's going on?" You asked.

"All of the civilians have been relocated to shelters." Thirteen explained, "The only people outside are the anti-heroes vigilanties and escapees from the prison and pillaging the city. There are still many of them, but most of them are in large groups so it's easy to track them down. The evacuation is going well, we can spare more people for other tasks. Everyone is doing their best to slowly make things better. You've been helping people out there all this time. But other heroes and the police can take it from there."

It was then when you looked up and saw a massive, giant wall. Huge, taller than most buildings. And completely made out of reinforced metal. A huge writing on the top said, UA EMERGENCY SECURITY SYSTEM.

"Is that?"

"Yup!" said Sero, pointing at the wall. "The UA barrier is online! This wall is just the many things it has!"

"You guys would be blown away by the whole system!" Hagakure waves her gloves around. "It can even combine with Shiketsu High!"

Midoriya looks back at the wall, he wants to repay everyone's kindness but, "I really can't stay here."

You weren't sure about yourself though. All For One really doesn't have anything to do with you, in fact, you could be living on the other side of the world and he wouldn't give a damn. Until he decides to take over that part of course.