Chapter 34 Quirk Apprehension Test

"Air Cannon."

You dug your tentacles into the wall and pulled out a chunk to protect yourself from the incoming air blast. The shockwave launches you back as well as breaking the debris. You look up to see a table fly your way, ducking as it flies over you.

"It is quite sad to see you choose this path Y/N, you could have been a much better asset in my arsenal."

"I WILL NEVER WORK FOR YOU!" You yelled. Latching your tentacles on a shelf. "NOT AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" You threw the shelf straight at the man, successfully landing a hit on him. You morphed your right hand into a giant fist and leapt towards All For One.

"Impact Recoil, plus Springlike Limbs."

All For One punches forward, colliding with your hand, sending you backwards, crashing through a wall into a hallway.

"I only did it because your father was careless. He did not understand how to properly raise a child like you." He walks over slowly. You got up and started throwing debris with your tentacles. All For One waved his hand in the air and redirected the chunks of concrete to his sides.

"Someone who had so much potential to change the world in the smallest of ways." He stopped one of the debris in mid air and threw it back at you, which you punched, breaking it into many pieces.

"I can give you everything you will ever need in your life. A home, family, friends, love."

"Would love mean taking away my real parents?" You asked. Staring him dead in the eyes.

.

.

.

"I know what you did that night, you were there when I heard them." You place your claws on the ground. 

"Dad was first, I heard him tell Mum to come and find me and run away as far as possible." Your tentacles hit the floor, and you used them to lift you up. "Of course we both know what happened next. Within seconds after you're done with Dad, the same thing happened next."

"They owe me a favour, a big one. And unfortunately they didn't give it back." The white haired man straightens his black suit. "I gave your father his quirk."

___________

*Knock knock*

You slowly opened your eyes to the sound of your door being knocked, again. You opened your web cocoon and glanced at your digital clock which was set upside down due to you being on the ceiling.

6:18 AM

'You have got to be kidding me.' You thought, closing your cocoon and shutting your eyes again.