Chapter 6 Interrogation

Name: Y/N

Age: 11

Sex: Female

Height: 134 cm (4'4)

Weight: 35 lbs

Birth: (Y/B/D)

Blood Type: (Y/B)

1st Quirk: Webs

2nd Quirk: Unknown

Threat level: Not yet determined. Caution is advised.

_____________

Could you be knocked out? From what you learnt, yes. In your weak and pathetic child form.

You opened your eyes slowly, you noticed instantly you were in a bright area. Looking up, you were in a room, a room you didn't recognize. You suddenly jolted your whole body upwards on the bed.

Where were you? What happened?

And why the hell are there bandages on your head?

You reached for your head and yup, there were in fact, bandages on top of your head. You also noticed that you were restrained with metal handcuffs on you. After a moment of thinking, you remembered what happened that day.

'Car crash.' You thought to yourself. Out of all the things that could have happened, it had to be a car crash. Your parents told you to look left and right before you cross the road. And oh boy, you finally learnt why.

You're in a room with white tiled and no windows. A white bed in which you were in was in the corner of the room. There was a chair with a short table with another chair in another room on the other side for someone else. Two lights hung from the ceiling for both rooms. There was a big glass separating the two rooms, supposedly to prevent anyone from committing violence and attempting to escape. There was also a mirror on your left. Cutting into the other room as well. 2 metal doors are located on each side of the room.

The smell of the room was dull, you can't really make out what it was. The air was thin, but it didn't bother you at all.

You reached for the bandage on your head and tore it off with ease, there was black stained liquid on it, presuming it was your blood. Your skin must have been cut open during the crash, so they patched it up for you.

Although, you didn't really need it. Your Quirk has regenerative abilities that only apply to you.

The metal door in the other room finally opened, which caught your attention. A man with long messy black hair, ragged black clothes and a grey scarf around his neck. He looks tired, as if he just woke up in the middle of the night. He sat down on the chair in the other room.

"Child, please take a seat at the table to start the interview." You heard the intercom said. You didn't know what's going on, but one thing for sure, you were in a lot of trouble. You jumped off the bed and hesitantly took a seat on the chair across the room.