Chapter 30 Thank you!

Before anyone get any bad ideas. No, I'm not ending the story here. You'll understand why this chapter is named "Thank you"

"Things looked awfully dangerous for a second there. But the fifth match has now concluded. This marks the end of today's training! You learned about your enemies and yourselves. You fought bravely and showed your pro potential. Now, without further ado, the results.

Match 1: A

Match 2: B

Match 3: Draw

Match 4: A

Match 5: A

The winners of the hero-course battle are Class 1-A!"

Midnight's announcement concluded the battle. Everyone in your class celebrated on the spot. You look over at Shinso, who was standing alone looking rather down.

'Oh right.' You thought. 'He lost the battle.'

Could you really blame him? His quirk allows him to brainwash people when they respond to him. Other than that, it's the only thing that he can do. You walked over to him and held out your hand. Shinso looks up in surprise.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"We shake on a good game, right?" You smiled. "Also, thanks for stopping Midoriya from destroying the place."

Shinso paused for a moment before taking your hand and shaking it. "It's nothing, really. You were the one who told me to do so."

___________

"It's time for the rundown." Vlad King announced. Everyone stood on the viewing platform with the two teams standing in front of them.

"Let's just start with Midoriya." Aizawa turned to the green haired boy. "What was going on with you?"

"Uh...Well." Midoriya found it hard to put it into words.

"A sinister darkness manifested within you," said Tokoyami. "Was that your quirk?"

"It may be a new move, but it was different from your normal super strength." Kirishima pointed out.

Midoriya looks at his arm, which his hero costume was torn off after the chaos. "Yeah, you're right. I'm trying to figure out what it was myself. I was overflowing with power, and couldn't hold back. It's like something I've trusted up until now when it suddenly bared it fangs at me."

'Trust,' You thought to yourself. 'Hopefully I won't be breaking that anytime soon. They'll probably try to kill me once they find out I'm a Nomu.' Would they though? You've been their classmates for more than a month now. At least you're not the only one with multiple quirks.