Chapter 71 Restricted

Suprise! Double Chapter!

"Nomus, destroy those aircrafts. We will take down America's Number 1."

Your head hurts, again. As if a car rammed into you at such speed to send you flying. Was it some sort of command that Shigaraki and All For One gave to the Nomus? Or was it someone kicking into your face?

You opened your eyes, feeling your head resting on a soft pillow. The morning sun was shining into your dorm and reflecting off your walls. It's been a while since you were in here, or at least slept in there. You were gone for months on end, not able to sleep in the same room for so long. It was relieving in some way.

Although your tired body didn't want to get up at that moment, it was too early. You groaned, and turned around in bed, lying on your other side. Closing your eyes as you saw a small girl with light blue hair and a horn on her forehead, sleeping peacefully.

.

.

.

Your eyes shot open.

"Eri?"

You sat up, and indeed, that was definitely Eri. What was she doing there? You got out of bed, deciding to question it later when you saw your door was open.

'Of course she did...' You thought.

____________

Eri usually stays at the teacher's dorms, where Aizawa could keep her under a watchful eye, just in case her Quirk got out of control. In the future, Eri may get into UA via recommendation. Thus, allowing her to be homeschooled, literally!

The teacher's dorm is situated at the end of the rows of dorm buildings. Meaning you had to carry her, wrapped up in blankets, on your back, from Class 1-A of the hero course, to Class 3-K of Departments of managements!

'Did she walk all the way just to sleep with me?!!' You asked yourself. 'That's dangerous! Something bad could have happened to her!'

You turned around the corner, heading towards the teacher's dorm building. When you looked up, you saw Aizawa, standing at the front door, waiting for you.

"I see you found her." He said with a smile.

"Yes I did," You handed her over to Aizawa, who took Eri, letting her head rest on his shoulders, "Something tells me that she didn't tell you where you were going."

"I already knew." said Aizawa, "Considering that she doesn't go out that often, especially at night. You were the only reason why she wanted to go."