One Shot - Training Camp (Part 3)

6:00 AM

Bakugo's explosion rang out again, causing the air around you to change for a moment before going back cold. You weren't bothered by this of course, you were watching everyone work on their Quirk strength and capabilities. Perhaps one of the many reasons why they're working so hard is because there's a small child, hanging upside down on the tree, keeping a close eye on their backs.

Ida rushed past you at an alarming speed, causing the wind to blow your hair in multiple directions before dropping back down. "Keep it up Ida!" You called out.

"Y/N Aizawa..." Vald King called out from behind. "Didn't expect you to be here."

Your head twisted a full 180 to look back at him and his class, causing some of the students to jump. "Hi Vald! This is Class B?" You pointed towards the side, where Midoriya was training. "Anyone who has physical strength based Quirks, go over there. Other emitter types go to that yellow anime cat near the van, she can tell you what to improve on. As for other Quirks..."

You closed yourself into a webbed cocoon. "I don't know, ask dad."

'That's it?!' Class B mentally screamed.

"Your class is way behind," Said Aizawa, who walked up out of nowhere. "You all need to improve, otherwise the gap between us all will slowly increase, and you'll fall behind for good."

"I see that you woke your class up early." Vald King commented.

"I see you haven't." You said from the webbed cocoon. "Honestly, my dad's a better teacher than you."

All at once, even Class A stopped their training for a moment to register what you just said.

.

.

.

"Why has everyone stopped what they're doing?"

Immediately, they all went back to their training, not wanting to receive another alarm clock or anything else from you.

After a while of keeping watch, you decided to head off and actually get some breakfast. You were too tired to continue, and you wanted the energy to continue throughout the day.

You made your way back to camp and into the kitchen. Not before running into Kota, bumping straight into him.

"Oh, morning Kota." You greeted, "Didn't see you there."

"One of your Quirks is X-Ray," He pointed out, "What do you mean you didn't see me?"

You paused for a moment, "Oh...wow. I actually have no clue now."