Chapter 7 A Small Visiter

You stayed there for a day. Surprisingly to you, it wasn't that bad staying at the police station. Is it a police station? You can't really tell. You were given a room to stay in, a few toys surprisingly, along with a soft bed, crayons and papers to draw on. Even the food wasn't that bad either.

The fruit store owners also came to visit. They brought you new clothes to wear instead of that smelly hospital gown as a nice 'thankyou for saving our shop'.

A few days later, you were taken back to the interview room. You expected to see either Eraserhead or the store owners. You didn't really know what your interviewer was. He could be-

"A dog, mouse, bear?" You questioned

"Funny. I get that a lot. But that's not what we're here to discuss." He climbed on the chair, standing up on it to talk to you. His fur was white, and he isn't very tall either, just small as a child. He wore a suit with a red tie and a long tail.

"Introductions! You're Y/N right?" He asked

"That's me."

"Excellent! I'm Nezu, the principal of UA High School. Pleasure to meet you." He bowed. You also bowed back in response. "You were admitted here a few days ago when you were involved with a break-in of a small fruit store."

"It's not my fault they're breaking the law." You crossed your arms.

"Of course not! But you could have also walked away without getting involved. If you had done that, both of us wouldn't be having this meeting at this very moment."

"What are you even here for anyways?" You crossed your arms.

"Well on behalf of UA. We invite you to our school as a student!"

Your eyes widen, you feel like you just been given a shock to wake up from something. He's inviting you to the national school of Japan, an 11 year old.

"However" He continued "We have created a special program! These should be suitable for you until you grow of age. This includes timetable, breaks, free time and-"

"Hold on a second." You cut him off. "Just to clarify, I'm already 15 from what I've been told. It's just that my quirk doesn't allow me to age." Ever since 4 years ago, your appearance hasn't changed one bit. But your mind still continued to grow. Now you're a 15 year old child in a 11 year old body.

"Ah, I see." he thought for a moment. "Don't worry! We can still work with this program!"

.

.

.

"So do we have a deal?" He asked.

"But...don't you see me as a monster?" You asked.

"I only see a child who needs to learn and be reintroduced to the world."

"But you saw what I did right? I don't know why this always happens but I was about to KILL one of them!"

.

.

.

"It happens now and then." You explained. "I can't stop myself. If you're willing to let me into your school with the chance of me killing someone, then why?"

_____________

It was 4 years ago, you found yourself within a glass tube, there was a lot of purple for some reason. You didn't know where you were at the time. You saw 2 people, one was a man with white hair wearing a suit. Next to him was another man who was much shorter than him. He had a bald head, weird goggles and a white doctor's outfit.

"Well done Ujiko. We made our first Nomu. How long until she is released?"

"She'll be released next month, I just need to add the finishing touches so she'll be under our command."

"Perfect, it's finally near. Soon we can put an end to All"

All who? You don't can't remember what was the last word you heard. Whoever they are, it seems that your purpose was to eliminate that person. To kill...

____________

"But you didn't!" The white furry pointed out. "You only stopped criminals from robbing a store. You're an amazing person Y/N. You did something that no ordinary person would have done, let alone a child! You truly deserve more than what you are now." He held out his paw. "So take my paw and let us help you."

You giggled, and then said. "Mr Nezu? There's a 5 inch glass between my hand and yours."

You both laugh, it was nice to feel a relief of tension after four years. Maybe this would be good for you. They want to help you, so you supposed that's ok.

"So will you accept our invitation Y/N?"

"Nope!"

"..."

"I don't care, I'm not going back to school."

PS: Your comments give me the motivation to continue.