Chapter 37 The Offer

"Just this afternoon, police received a SOS from a hero about being chased by a suspect. The location where the signal came from was from an underground disclosed area, hidden from the public view. We do not know what purpose the area is used for as police currently are keeping this from the public view."

"Police and pro heroes attempted to capture and restrain the suspect, however, several officers were injured or even killed. And 4 pros were in a critical condition."

"The suspect in question has escaped the police after retreating into the vents. However, it is estimated that the suspect has travelled over a mile away from the scene."

"The suspect appears to be a biological 11 year old girl named Y/N, who is said to be the little girl at UA. According to the police, she is charged with murder and deemed a villain at the real age of 15. If you happen to have any information in regards to the villain, please inform authorities. If you happen to come across the villain, stay calm and inform the police as soon as possible."

The TV turns off, leaving only silence in the room before Twice spoke up a second later.

"Hey! Why did you turn it off?! It was getting interesting!" His personality suddenly changed. "Good riddance, it was boring!"

"Hey Tomura." Toga sat up from the floor. "I've got an idea, why not let that cute girl join the league?"

"I disagree." Dabi leaned against the wall. "I don't want to deal with more brats than there are now."

"Now now Dabi." Compress reattaches his robotic limb. "I'm sure this one won't be as much trouble. In fact, I'm quite interested in this child myself."

Everyone looks at Tomura, waiting for his answer.

.

.

.

"Maybe this is the right time to bring back our Nomu..."

_____________

You peaked from the top of the building and down onto the road. There weren't that many people out on the streets, pro heroes still patrol the area at night and some of the lights in the city remain on.

Square one. After only a good few months, you're back at square one. Not only that, but almost the whole of Japan knows exactly what you've done. You had gone roughly 3 miles away from the underground facility. Now you're in the streets of Kamino city.

What's your next plan of action? Run? Hide?

You groan in frustration as you let yourself fall down on the hard surface on the roof, leaving you to stare at the dark black sky.