Chapter 52 The Paranormal Liberation Front

You found yourself standing upon a building after the black goo disappeared and fell to the ground. It was massive, going up to 7 levels high. It was made of bricks. Actually, it looks more like a hotel instead of a mansion. It was quite astonishing.

You walked to the front door, where you met 2 guards, each wearing black protective armour. You saluted with instinct, in which they replied as well by saluting back. The 2nd guard went ahead and opened the double doors, allowing you inside.

Inside was not what you expected. It was a huge room, going all the way up the ceiling. On each level, there were rows and rows of doors. You assumed that's where most of the people sleep or whatnot. There were 3 chandeliers on the ceiling, but they weren't anything special really. Other than that, you were taken by surprise.

You haven't even left the entrance and you were lost. Where were you supposed to go?

"Y/N!" You heard Toga call out your name, she was walking down the stairs with the rest of the League (Except Shigaraki for some reason) and of the other Liberation members.

"Hey Toga." You waved, you were glad she was ok. Although even if she's a villain, it wasn't her fault. Like before, it's the nature of her Quirk, she can't control it.

"Hey Y/N!" Twice called out. He had two of his arms broken, so they were both in a swing cast for the month. "You're just in time! Shigaraki just called us down. Where the hell were you?! You're late! No shut up me! She got dunked by water, why wouldn't she be that late?"

"Why does it feel like Twice has more personality than before?" You asked Spinner.

"It started happening ever since he got over his Trauma." Spinner explained. "I'm guessing his condition got worse after that. Dealing with multiple of himself all at different areas."

"Oh right, the fight against the Liberation Army. So Shigaraki is the grand commander now?" You wondered.

"Yup. He has control of the whole organisation now." Spinner turned to you. "Oh, and your train is also fine if you were gonna ask."

"WOO!" You shouted and leaped into the air, causing everyone to jump. "I can take Charles on a rampage later!"

"Y/N, no."

"Y/N, YES!"

"That's enough fooling around." Trumpet pressed a button against the back wall, causing it to open up a secret tunnel. "We better get going if we don't want to be late."

The tunnel leads to a giant basement below the building. You felt your eyes twitch. Seriously, what is it with you and secret underground facilities? This is the fourth time you've been down inside one, and let's be clear the first 2 didn't go so well.

There were thousands of people down there, whilst walking on a catwalk over to the stage, you could see Gigantomachia in the crowd, he was very easy to spot. There were some heroes down there, you could see Slidin' Go down there, as well as a man with red crimson wings.