Chapter 24 Emergency Drill (Part 1)

Honestly, classes weren't the worst thing to ever happen to you. Even though you started late, you're catching up with the class quite fast. The teachers give you more simple questions and tests suitable for your understanding before moving onto more difficult ones.

You sat there in the classroom for homeroom, minding your own business. This week's caretakers are selected. Tenya Ida was one of them, in which you did not mind. He's a very serious person, and wants everyone to do the best they can. The other person however...

"What are you looking at?!"

"I wasn't even looking at you." You turned your head away from Bakugo.

.

.

.

'Make fun of him? Sure I'll go with that, but him being my caretaker? At least he's not like Mineta...' You thought

The door opened up and Aizawa stepped into the room.

"Right, the bell already rang so." He stopped talking to see everyone were in their seats, facing respectively towards the front.

"Okay..." He walks up to his desk. "It's time to stop playing around and be more serious. Things get harder from here. Even though you all have provisional licences, you've been given the certification to act as heroes in official capacity." He explained. "From this moment on, we'll be kicking your training up a notch. So be prepared."

"Now then." He continued. "For today's homeroom lecture--

*ALARM*

The room was suddenly filled with dark red lights.

"Emergency drill, emergency drill: Hypothetical villains have infiltrated UA High School grounds. Assistance from hero course Class 1-A requested."

The walls on the side opened up revealing 20 suitcases within the walls.

"Please change into your hero costumes and report as soon as possible."

"On and by the way." Aizawa called out. "Y/N won't be joining you all due to her not having her provisional licence yet. Good luck."

"You heard the announcement everyone!" Ida got up from his seat. "Let's do this!"

"YEAH!!!"

"Good luck you guys!" You waved as you exited the room with Aizawa.

Time skip because they're all just changing into their hero costumes.