Chapter 13 The Same Suffering

'Someone!'

'Anyone!'

'Please?'

You, Mirio and Bubble Girl came back in with a smile.

"Excuse us!" Mirio presented.

"All finished sir?" Bubble Girl asked. "There was a loud crash at the end."

"Mirio, I'll take him." Nighteye responded.

"YES!"

"Wait hold on!" Midoriya jumped up. "But I failed?!"

"While I said for you to stamp the seal yourself, I never said that I'll reject you if you failed to do so." Nighteye drops the stamp into his hands. "I already accepted you when I heard you were coming, and I also know that you're not completely useless. But I still haven't accepted you. With the symbol of peace gone, people don't want a spark of hope, rather a bright shining light. Even if it goes against his will...you will gain the experience in this pro hero office that will make you very aware of who is suited to that power." Nighteye then took the form and gave it to Midoriya.

"Thank you sir!" And with that, he stamps the seal.

Saturday was gone, and Sunday came. You and Midoriya were riding a train to Sir Nighteye's agency again.

"So what is it this time?" you asked.

"Todoroki still hasn't got the time to take care of you due to his extra-

"Classes, yeah I get it." You cut him off. "But why back here again?"

"It's the first day on the job! Thats why I got this." He held up a suitcase with his hero costume in it.

Mirio was already there inside the office with Bubble Girl.

"Today we will be patrolling and monitoring." Nighteye explained. "I'll take Bubble Girl, while Mirio and Midoriya will operate as a unit." Nighteye then looked at you. "Why are you back here?"

"Midoriya have been assigned to me." You explained. "Because of that I have to stay around him whenever I'm alone."

"Hold on. Monitoring?" Midoriya questioned Nighteye.

"The Nighteye agency is currently working on a secret investigation." Bubble Girl explain.

"A small group organisation called the Shie Hassaikai." Nighteye held out a picture of a young man with a bird like plague mask. "Their young head Kai Chisaki, have been making strange moves lately. That plague mask is his trade mark."