Chapter 35 Underground

You know what's the best thing about writing a book? You can make anything you want happen.

The sun was the highest, indicating it was noon. It means lunchtime for you. You sat in the cafeteria, which was not as dense as it used to be. All of the hero course students went to their work studies yesterday. All except you of course, but the Lunch Rush's food helped you take your mind off it.

"So good..."

The 2nd test wasn't that hard at all, it involves you going into a section of ground beta and destroying a series of robots. There were dummies spreaded around the area to act like civilians in a normal city. The robots represented the villains, each with a different difficulty level from 1 to 3.

After warming up with the emergency drill and the joint training from a few weeks ago, you found it quite easy to eliminate the robots with ease. That is until you realise that your air blast does nothing against metal, so you instead had to do the old fashioned way in close quarters combat.

In the end, you scored 72 villain points, which would give you a passing grade. However, you also scored 42 rescue points for saving a few civilian dummies. This instantly puts you on top of the class, that is if you were in the exam back then.

You flew to the front gate with your hero costume on, along with the new goggles which were given to you by Aizawa who was waiting for you.

"Hello again sir!" You landed gracefully near him. "Lovely afternoon isn't it?"

"It is indeed." He walks over. "All good to go?"

"Yup!" You gave him a thumbs up. "So we're going out on a mission."

"Somewhat. There's something I actually want from you."

You already knew what it was. Aizawa has helped you with your 'Nomu Project' thing. In return, he asked you to reveal the location where you got the equipment from, in which you denied.

"And I believe you want it now?" You asked.

"Yes, I believe the deal is a bit overdue." He points outside the gates. "We will walk to the 'secret facility' where you got it from."

"Can you carry me?"

"No."

"Dang it..." You started walking. "Whatever, let's get on with it."

___________

The city was densely populated in some areas, people going in and out of shops, some going out for a jog. Moreover, you could even find heroes walking, waving to other people.

Aizawa explained to you that the whole purpose of walking is to patrol the area and keep crime in check. It makes the people around Japan feel safe, and also prevents any villains or criminals from popping up and doing something unwanted.