Chapter 31 Rewind?

"Webs, Parasite, Transmission, X-Ray, Transformation..." You weren't even sure if you would call your quirk Transformation. It melts in water and it holds your body together and changes it so you don't need any organs, except for your brain which holds for some reason.

*Knock knock*

This is getting more frequent now...

"Oh my god." You jumped out of the chair, stomped your way to the door and slammed it open. "Ida! What do you wa-oh hey..." Your tone of voice quickly died down as soon as you noticed Midoriya was standing there, quite shocked by your sudden outburst.

"Um, hello. Aizawa wanted you to come along with us to the teacher's dorms."

"What for? Is there something that needs to be discussed?" You were actually worried. Considering that Aizawa is the only one who knows your secret, what if he decided to reveal it?

"Aizawa wanted us to meet him there. Along with Mirio and Monoma."

___________

The teacher's dorms are located all the way at the end. The walk shows how many students are actually in UA. Each building you walk across, you counted at least 20 students all together.

"There's 220 students in UA's first year." You calculated. "Each student stays at UA for three years. So that makes it 660 students all together."

"Really?" Midoriya asked, dumbfounded. "I know UA was big, but I never really took the time to count."

"Dropping this topic and on to the next. What does Mr Aizawa need us for?" You asked as you turned the corner to the teacher's dormitories.

"It's because of-

"Y/N!"

Someone suddenly wrapped their arms around and pulled you into a tight squeeze. It only took you a second to realise who it was.

"Eri? What are you doing here?!" You asked, returning the hug.

"Eri is staying in UA because of the nature of her quirk." Midoriya explained.

"And you didn't bother to tell me?" You gave Midoriya a glare.

"Well...Um...I forgot-OW!" You gave Midoriya a bonk in the head with a makeshift fist from one of your tentacles.

"It's so good to see you again, Eri!" You said, turning your attention back to her. The two of you broke up the hug.

"Did you get my letter?" Eri asked, with her eyes looking up at you. Oh please stop, it's too cute.

"I did! I read it and everything. Did you write it yourself?"