Chapter 69 Home Sweet Home

Warning! Manga Spoilers!

BTW: Funny number. ^

Okay, back to the chapter...

You watched as the boys grabbed Midoriya and carried him away.

"SET THE TEMP TO A TOASTY 42 DEGREES CELSIUS!!!" Kaminari shouted, "HEAT THAT BATH!!!!"

"What are they doing?" You said, as you hung up your wet raincoat.

"Oh, they're just going to give Midoriya a bath." Momo answered, "Like Kaminari said, he needs a bath."

"Huh, but isn't 42 too much?" You asked. "They're basically putting him in a kitchen pot and turning on the stove..."

"They'll be fine!" Mina then squats down to your level, "Besides, you need one too."

"Mina, I can't, I'll melt."

Just then, Aizawa walked in. "When we arrested the Doctor, we interviewed him on many different topics. All For One, the Nomus, and you. Seeing how most Nomus were contained in glass tubes filled with water, we asked how he was able to keep you from dissolving and melting."

Of course, you remembered asking him the same question. He placed a chemical into your tube specifically to prevent you from melting whilst being inside. Thus, he can make modifications to your body like that.

.

.

.

You looked up at Aizawa with your widened eyes. "No..."

"Yes!" Mina cheered, "Are you ready?"

"No, nononono," You waved your hands in the air in denial. "You guys don't need to!"

"Oh, but we certainly want to." Jiro said with a smug look on her face.

"No, guys, truely." You slowly backed away. "I like the idea, but I-

"GET HER!"

A few long minutes later...

"Now scrub nice and hard!" Hagakure sang, "It can't be denied that she'll look mighty cute as soon as she's dry."

And then everyone else joined in, "Well it's good for the soul and good for the hide to go-!"

*SPLASH!!*

.

.

.