Chapter 3 Something Illegal!

"You got the safe?" One of the thugs asked. They were inside behind the counter using a crowbar to break into the tax machine.

"Just give me a sec will you? I'll have it opened within a few seconds." There was no doubt this guy was struggling to open the safe. Only the owners knew the combination and using a stethoscope didn't really help either. Where the heck did he even get one of those?

"Do you even know how to use the darn thing?"

"...No?"

A few seconds later, the tax machine broke open and fell to the floor resulting in a loud crash. It's a miracle how the owners are still asleep with all the chaos downstairs at the moment.

"I said we do this quietly you idiot!"

"Hurry up with the safe!" He was scooping the money into a black bag.

"I'm trying dammit!! Be quiet and let me work!"

It all happened in a second. There was a yell for help from one of the thugs, and the next second he was gone. The thugs looked around, one of them shined their flashlight pointing in every direction frantically trying to find their friend.

"What f### was that?!"

"Dude! Where did you go?!

They had everything planned. First they'll break into the store from the window using the crowbar. Next they break into the tax machine and the safe while 2 guard the entrance keeping a lookout for the cops or pro heroes. And one man guards the door leading upstairs to the home above. It was a foolish idea they had, but a smart one at that. Too bad they chose the wrong night.

Your tentacle grabbed the man trying to break into the safe and dragged him across the floor. He screams as gunshots are fired in the shop. The next thing they knew is that you slammed him into the ceiling. And with a single shot from your web, he's trapped. You might as well feel like spiderman fighting crime.

"Is that Spiderman?!" The thug behind the counter yelled.

"Spiderman's in America you idiot!"

"Somebody find that bastard and f###ing kill him!"

One of the thugs shined a flashlight into the store, exposing your head for a second. You quickly darted away as gunshots fired again. You threw a rockmelon at one of the thugs, it exploded on impact knocking him out and fell hard onto the floor. And then you started throwing whatever you could get your hands on. Pear, rockmelons, apples, bananas, pineapple, and just you took a bite out of the fresh mango before throwing it with the rest.

His yells could be heard throughout the street as the thug runs out of the shop and attempts to get away across the road. A precise web shot onto his shoes was enough to trip him up, landing face first into the concrete ground. He screamed again as you pulled him back in and slammed him into the wall and webbed him.

Now there was only one left. The flashlight in his hand and a crowbar in the other. He made his way out of the counter. Exposed in the open... You suddenly pop up behind the row, there was a bright light in your face indicating his position. When the light did go away from your face, he tripped over one of his friends while trying to back away from you.

He grabbed the gun that was lying next to him, aimed at your head.

*BANG!*

You felt pain, but only for a second. You show no sign of weakness as you take wet steps towards him.

*BANG! BANG!*

It was no use, bullets are useless against you. As soon as the bullets leave holes in your body, your morph quirk patches it up within seconds.

You grabbed his legs with one of your tentacles, his screams were blocked off by another tentacle. He attempted to fire another shot but he already dropped the gun in fear when you started dangling him. The thug took one look at your face. Your eyes were hollow with white pupils that glowed back at him.

"A life of crime is a terrible career choice." You reached out for his mask with your claws. "I don't like criminals, so you might wanna brace yourself. If I'm hungry, I would be perfectly fine eating someone's head."

The thug suddenly sticks his hand forwards towards your face. You looked at him confused for a moment when suddenly you felt a gust of air blown in your face.

.

.

.

"Really?" You rolled your eyes, his quirk allows him to create harmless air currents. How fun, but it certainly annoyed you a bit. "Alright that's it." There was only a limited amount of time before authorities arrived, you wanted to finish this up quickly. Your right claw turned into a silver sharp sword. Instead of biting his head off, you decided to stab him in the guts and let him bleed. Either the medical team arrives and takes him to the hospital or he bleeds to death.

But he was saved by a distant police siren across the street. If the police are here, then the night heroes will be too. You dropped the thug landing on his head.

"Saved by the siren."

You then dashed out of the back door...

At least you've ended the thug's life career. He'll probably be doing community service or something.