Chapter 33 Merry Christmas!

Let's see... Happy very late christmas/new year! Originally I planned to finish and publish this on Christmas, but I needed a break so here's the late special I finally did.

December 25th, it's that time of the year again. Last year's Christmas was you spending a day in the underground, hanging wires on a glass test tube like Christmas tree lights. It was an effort to somewhat celebrate Christmas.

But it only felt empty as you sat all alone with no one who remembers you.

.

.

.

How unfortunate, good thing it's nothing like this year!

The common room was decorated with stickers on the walls and windows, decorations hung from the ceiling and of course, who couldn't forget about the Christmas tree? Everyone was either dressed up as Santa or Elves. Ida especially went all out with a fake beard and a bag. Sato cooked many foods, enough for the whole family.

'Family?' You asked yourself, carrying a plate of food to the table. 'They're just friends, not a family. They just feel like one.'

"Hey Y/N?" Momo called out to you. "Can you help us put this on top of the tree?" She held out the star for the tree.

A tentacle came out from your back and took the star, placing it on top of the tree. "Funny how a small kid managed to do something you can't do." You joked. Placing another plate on the table.

You noticed Bakugo sitting down on the couch, not helping in anything at all. He's not even wearing anything for Christmas! Just dark long sleeve clothes. "Not in a Christmas mood today, Kacchan?"

"Of course not, what are you? An idiot?" Bakugo stood up from the couch. "I don't want to celebrate something pointless." He walked away, leaving you with your mouth open in disbelief.

"Hey Y/N!" Mina loudly whispered to you. Turning around, you see her and Kaminari holding a Santa outfit. You slowly put the pieces together and walked over to them both.

"You know he won't like this." You took the Santa hat.

"Well, up for the task?" Mina asked.

"Na, do it yourself." You threw the hat back at Kaminari.

Kirishima sat down on the couch with everyone else. "Work studies are back in action. I'm pumped, but we must be the busiest first years in UA history."

"Busy how?" You asked. Peering over the couch, keeping one eye on Bakugo as Mina slowly crept from behind.

"Well, we've been attacked by villains multiple times."