MHA Special (Part 3)

As much as I wanted to take a break forever... I really can't keep you guys waiting.

It's been around 4 months or so since you first came to UA, during that time, there were some...difficulties that you had to deal with.

It started out ok, with you adjusting to your new life. Your class was very welcoming, and the teachers were nice to you. However near the end of the week, you've met Overhaul, and was locked away for days.

There were some good out of it. You've met Eri and became best friends with her, Aizawa adopted the grey blueish haired girl and now she lives at UA.

Your classmates didn't know about the whole 'Nomu' thing though, only Aizawa knew about your secret. It's a good thing too, you're already having too much stress on keeping your secrets...well...a secret.

No school the next day, instead, it was you visiting Eri at the teacher's dorms. The two of you were currently playing hide and seek with Miro. Eri was the seeker while you and Mirio were the hiders. She still had trouble counting but Aizawa helped her.

"14..." She counted with her hands covering her eyes closed. "15...uh..."

"16." Aizawa helped.

"17...18..."

Aizawa looked up at the ceiling, and a noticeable spinning white fan was hanging from the roof. Aizawa's eyes rolled.

"Y/N, get off the ceiling and no quirks."

The blades of the fan turned black as they morphed into tentacles and stuck themselves onto the ceiling. Your body morphed into a more recognizable 11 year old child.

"Why? It's a good hiding place!" You crossed your arms whilst hanging upside down.

"Yes, but make it fair for Eri." Eying towards the small girl who's still counting to 30.

You rolled your eyes. "Fine. If it's for her." You jumped down, quietly landing on the floor doing your best to not make any noise.

"25...26...27..." You hear Eri count as you dashed to the window and pulled the curtain closed behind you.

"29...30!" Eri opened her eyes and looked around. "Ready!" She started to walk around the room. She first checked behind the couch, then crawled under the table. She was going to go to the kitchen when she spotted Mirio hiding behind a plant in the corner, who is too big to hide behind an object smaller than his size.

Eri giggled and slowly walked over, with her hands out ready to pounce.

"Found you!" She jumped on Mirio, hugging his whole arm.

"Oh no! I've been found!" Mirio got out from behind the plant. "Has Y/N been found yet?"

"No, she's really good at this." She looks up at the roof. "She always hides on the roof but she's not there anymore."

"Huh, looks like she's gotten a bit better now." Mirio put his finger on his chin and looked around.

Hide and seek was your most favourite game, you could turn into any object that fits the setting of the room and it won't even look out of place! You were basically the Queen of hide and seek.

Turn into a golden lamp on the table and no one will take a second thought.

Your favourite book on the couch about a young boy who goes to a magical school? Well...let's hope no one will decide to read it because it's blank...

A blue smiley cookie monster who loves hugs? Maybe...?

A golden creepy old bear who's haunted by a vengeful spirit from 19-OK ENOUGH WITH THE REFERENCES!

Unfortunately you're hiding behind a closed curtain with your shoes exposed, which Mirio eventually spots. He crouches down to Eri and points towards the curtain you are hiding behind.

She grins and walks over to the curtain.

"FOUND YOU!" She pulled the curtain open. Only to find your shoes and her face was filled with disappointment. "Y/N, are you the shoes?"

"No?" Eri looks up to find you hanging upside down with your tentacles attached to the top part of the roof. Just a bit above Eri's height.

She giggled and went on her tippy toes to boop your nose. "Found you!"

"Aw man!" You let your arms drop. "You found me this time. Aizawa told me not to hang on the roof or use my quirk but I just can't help it."

"Well it's your turn to seek Y/N." Mirio said.

"I know, I know. Last person seeks." You pulled the curtain shut. "Better get going! One-two-three-four-five-six-seven-"

"Slow down!" You heard Aizawa yell from the sofa.

"Alright then." You began counting very slowly. "Onnneeeeeeeeeeee....Twooooooooooooo."

"That's too slow!" You hear Eri giggle.

Suffice to say, you like it at UA. It helps you move away from your past, of what you are even.

"But you think you can somehow run from your past by choosing to ignore it. You play this 'House' game when you know it's just a game. Secrets are only there to be revealed. Immortality doesn't keep you from feeling pain."

OOOOoOOOoOooOO! New character reveal! Guess who it is!

Also, feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment. No spoilers obviously.

Quick question: What is the worst thing you guys fear?