Chapter 46 The Meta Liberation Army

Yup! We're doing this! 

"What do you want?" You asked the Doctor, his image appearing on your visor. You just finished off another 2 criminal groups that day and was just about to head off to the next one when he called.

"I apologise for interrupting your day. But there's something that Shigaraki and the others may need help with and I request you to assist them."

"Can't you, well, do it yourself?" You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "I don't want to help right now. Let alone someone like him."

"I only said I would work alongside him once Gigantomachia submitted to his will."

"Didn't hear that part."

"I also said you have to work if you want to get your normal body back."

You groaned. "But you said you wouldn't send any Nomus to help him, and technically I am one too."

"Any of my Nomus Y/N. You are your own being, so you aren't mine to control...mostly."

"Yeah, 'mostly'. And here you are, giving me orders."

"Shigaraki and the others are heading towards a location known as Deika City. To what it seems a separate criminal group organisation has kidnapped one of their commissioners. This group is known as The Meta Liberation Army."

You raised your eyebrow. "The Meta what now?"

"The Meta Liberation Army." The Doctor explained. "Is a large, powerful villain organisation that follows the philosophy that the free usage of quirks is a basic human right and emphasizes over regulation. During the past generations, the army has been building up in the shadows whilst also avoiding the attention of authorities."

You paused for a moment. "Why did I feel like you just looked it up on Wiki?"

"Off topic. The organisation has over one hundred thousand troops, men and women alike. All spreaded across Japan and will strike society and liberate quirks." The Doctor held up his finger. "Here's an advice for you. Members of the Liberation Army salute by making an L with their index finger and thumb and placing the thumb on their forehead."

"So if anyone asks, I just salute and they won't think twice?"

"Most likely yes. If that doesn't work, make sure others don't find out by doing whatever it is that you usually do." A notification pinged on your visor. "I've sent you the coordinates if you choose to assist. Good luck Y/N."

The Doctor's image disappears from view and you are left with yourself standing on a tall building. You sighed.

"Someone tell me how I end up in these types of situations."