Chapter 38 The League of Villains

A bit late than usual...But it's better than never.

I had a bit of trouble trying to introduce this part but at least it's here.

Should you trust this guy?

The answer is no. He looks creepy, acts weird and overall, very suspicious. Your parents may even scold you for following him right now, a small 11 year old shouldn't trust people they don't know. But technically you are 15.

The two of you have left the city and reached a rural area with some farms and less lights. Because of that, you started to see stars up in the sky, with the moon lighting up the path ahead. It's one way to keep the walk interesting.

Speaking of which...

"Are we there yet?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."

"Can we rest?"

"No."

"We've been walking for hours!" You threw your hands up. "And I'm tired!"

He turned his head around to look at you. "You're not even using your legs." That was true, you eventually got tired of using your legs and started using your tentacles to walk like a spider.

"It's the same thing!"

"So? Shut up and deal with it." You were not liking this guy, at all.

The two of you eventually came across a small stone wall with a wooden gate that was already busted open, Dabi walked through the gap and you followed after. There were some plants around the field but none of them seemed good to eat, especially the ones infested with bugs. The path leads to a singular level house, with a light illuminating from the inside.

'Guess we're finally here.' You thought.

"Hey, kid." You look up at Dabi. "A quick piece of advice before you meet him. Don't do anything stupid."

"What does that even mean? Also, who's him?"

"You'll find out soon enough." He took a quick look at you. "And why are you so small?"

"What? Can't I be myself for once?" You questioned him.

Dabi pushed the door open and walked halfway through the door, keeping it half closed.

"Ah! Dabi!" A voice came from inside. It sounded like a male, although most of the voice was intercepted by a mask or some sorts. "Welcome back! It's a bit rather late isn't it?"