Chapter 76

KATHERINE

Katherine gripped at the headboard of her bed, moaning in pleasure as the man she lay on top of, pumped into her one last time before finally pulling out and falling back against the bed.

She laughed, pulling on a robe as they both breathed heavily in exertion. Smiling and already feeling much better, Katherine stood, walking over to the wine cabinet and pulling out a bottle of whiskey.

The man whooped in approval, smiling at the bottle in her hand. As she reached the bed and poured the drink into two glasses, she handed one to him and he gratefully accepted it.

Taking a sip and slipping his hand into her robe, he tried to grab her boobs at the same time, leaning in to kiss her but Katherine squealed, shaking her head and slapping his hand away.

She had agreed to move into a new hotel after much thought, but as usual it was so boring and she had nothing to do. She was also exhausted and sex starved, and that was why she had decided to go out tonight and have a few drinks.

That was how she had met the man in her bed right now, and she didn't care to know his name or anything about him. She had already made it clear that all she craved was the sex, and thankfully they had mutual interests as he seemed to have no problem too.

Smiling, the man gulped down his drink and placed his glass down.

Smiling up at Katherine, he whispered, "This isn't nearly strong enough. I have something much better."

Curious as to what he was talking about, Katherine shrugged and asked him to go ahead and he quickly took out a small plastic paper from the pocket of his jeans and emptied the white contents flat on the table.

Taking out a credit card from his wallet, he started to separate the white powder and section it in a way that Katherine didn't understand, but damn if she just wasn't interested alright.

She downed her own drink, taking a drag of the lit cigarette between her fingers and craning her neck to get a good view of what he was doing.

She knew this was hard drugs and even though she had never tried sniffing any before, tonight she was definitely interested.

He sniffed some of it off the table, rubbing his nose and groaning in pleasure, and after he showed her how it was done, a few minutes later Katherine was also sniffing away.

Sighing in pleasure, as the heady sensation spread all through her body, she wondered why she hadn't tried it before.

It was much better than smoking, and as the both of them continued to sniff the drugs and drink, laughing as they did so, Katherine felt so much at ease.

At intervals they would share a heated kiss, making out intensely too and enjoying herself, she noted that this was exactly what she needed - Drugs, alcohol, and a capable man in her bed.

For a moment, everything she was worrying about seemed to leave her and she focused on here and now.

In the middle of smoking and giving her partner a lap dance, the sound of her phone ringing interrupted her and groaning in frustration, Katherine had half a mind to ignore the call. She didn't need any disturbance at the moment, and she just wanted to have fun and enjoy this moment but again she had a nagging feeling that the call might be important.

Also the only person that would dare call her by this time was the leader of her men, and as she remembered that she quickly stood up from her partner's lap, moving to the drawer where her phone was.

She ignored his groans of disapproval, and instead swiped the answer button of her cell phone when she saw that it was indeed one of her men.

"This better be good, for your sake." She spat as she answered the call, not even greeting or exchanging any sort of pleasantries.