Chapter 123

The moment Damien placed his lips on hers, Madison knew she was lost already.

Finally, after her fears and worries, she was doing this. She was going to enjoy tonight, and since it was their first time since whenever, she just had to bask in it.

Closing her eyes and letting out a hum the second he placed her on the soft king-sized bed they shared, Madison's left hand wandered to his hair, gripping the strands tightly.

She moved forward to deepen the kiss, feeling his hands also moving, and she let out a sigh when his thumb caressed the bud of her puckered nipple.

He was still kissing her. Their tongues lip locking lightly, and every move he made sent warmth rushing through her body and made her heart race.

Suddenly, Damien pulled back and smiled softly at her before placing a gentle kiss on her neck, and she heard him whisper, "Fuck Maddie. Your scent... it's driving me crazy and... I've missed you so much...." He trailed off, his voice shaking as if sobbing and the sound tugged at her heart.

"I love you so much, and I'm never letting you go." He said again, whispering the affirming words he'd told her countless times tonight, and Madison just sighed.

His hands were roaming everywhere now, and she couldn't stop herself from gasping slightly when he finally cupped both breasts, squeezing them gently while making small noises of appreciation.

Luckily she'd already undressed earlier, and now she was just in her panties and bra, affording him easy access.

Biting her bottom lip lightly when he squeezed her breast again, pulling her closer, she felt his head dip, and then he was directly facing her chest.

"Should I take your bra off now?" He asked, pausing suddenly, but Madison didn't answer him.

Instead, she removed her hands from his hair and sharply pulled the bra hooks.

With her lips shaking, she took off the bra and flung it away on the floor. Her breath shallowed as cool air blasted across her breast.

The cold made her nipples shoot out even more, and she looked down in the dim lighting, wanting to gauge Damien's reaction as he stared at her nakedness for the first time in years.

However, before she could deduce a thing, she heard him curse, "Fucking gorgeous Maddie. So gorgeous, even after all these years. So beautiful, spotless, and all mine...."

As he said those words, Madison felt his hands on her now naked breast once again and leaning further, his tongue slid against her skin, and she shivered.

It wasn't long until he took hold of one of her nipples, sucking slightly, and she moaned into his mouth.

He was so good at this... No, this was so good.

She continued to moan, her voice throaty, and gripping the pillow close by, she realized she'd missed this.

She still didn't know how she had managed to be celibate all these years. Not having sex with anyone, and not craving any man's attention.

She had been waiting for him. Something in her mind informed her, and maybe it was the truth.

"Oh..." She moaned lightly the second she felt his hands gently running up and down her body, stopping at her stomach, where he began to run them slowly over her belly button.

His lips were still on her breasts, and he kept sucking on them, the action sending pleasurable chills down her spine.

"Oh... Damien. Ohhh..." She called out loud with a gasp, and instantly he froze, his wandering hands stopping just at the spot close to her womb.