Chapter 104

KATHERINE

"Arghhhhhh..." Madison's scream echoed and echoed through the room, and the more Katherine heard the screams, the more she felt like torturing the useless bitch.

Her grip tightening on the whip in her hand, she ordered her men to pour more water on Madison's already wet body, and then she began to whip her thoroughly.

"Yes, scream like that. In your next life you would learn to stay the fuck away from someone's property." Katherine half yelled as she continued her torture.

A smirk up her lips, she whipped and whipped Madison's limp body, until she began to get tired.

Stopping to catch her breath, Katherine then leaned down facing Madison eye to eye, and then she took her hair in her hands squeezing as usual.

"In your next life..." She began spitting out, "You would learn to stay away from someone's property. Be it human, or any mere object. You should learn to stay away from what's not yours."

The smirk on her face widening, Katherine forcefully angled Madison's face until she was staring deep into her eyes intently, and then she said, "Won't you say something you bitch! Say something... say something before I loose my cool." Katherine commanded and what she got in response was a slight cough.

"Say something you bitch!" Katherine commanded again, heaving slightly and for a while it looked like Madison was going to disobey her.

Already angry, Katherine tightened her grip on the whip, and bringing it again wanting to whip Madison, she was cut short when the seeming bitch stammered out a word, "What... what..."

"Can you freaking talk like a human being. What's this? Do you think I'm joking with you?"

Suddenly Madison closed her eyes, a hiss escaping her bruised lips, and by the time she opened her lids yet again, she said the word that had Katherine stumbling back in shock as she dropped her hand to her sides.

"What did you just say?"

"I said..." Madison began again, her weak eyes looking sharp and defiant this time as she continued, "I said I'm definitely not taking anybody's property. If Damien is your property like you said, then I don't think you would be going through this stress of torturing me. Take care of your property, before you..."

"What the hell!" Katherine thundered, and rushing towards Madison again, she grabbed the twat's hair yet again and squeezed this time more tighter than she'd ever done before.

"Arghhhh..."

"How dare you talk to me like that!" Katherine raged, her whole body trembling as she stared deep into Madison's eyes.

Already infuriated, she was more than surprised that the meek bitch finally had it in her to talk, and say something.

Her fury doubling, and standing up, her hands still in the bitch's hair she kicked Madison squarely in the stomach, until she doubled over in stark pain.

"You seem to be growing some wings right? How dare you talk to me like that? What gave you the fucking audacity to exchange words like that with me!"

"I'm... I'm not exchanging words with you. I'm simply saying the truth." Madison said again, coughing out blood from her lips as she finished and her statement only triggered Katherine all the more.

"I bet when I put a bullet through your head tomorrow, and then proceed to cut off your tongue, maybe I'll see you if you would be able to speak then."

The moment Katherine saw Madison's eyes widen in fear, another thrill coursed through her and then she announced, "You better start saying your last prayers today, because tomorrow I'm going to shoot your skull. Tomorrow will be your last day on earth, because I'll be taking you to the beach and blowing your brains out."