Chapter 82

KATHERINE

Katherine had enjoyed her night.

Spending it with her hot partner, the one she had called was simply exhilarating.

She had literally driven back to her hotel like a mad person after the call, and to her delight, just after she'd prepared for him, he had arrived. He had come just on time, and they'd spent the night drinking, smoking and having so much fun.

Of all days, the time Katherine spent with him, was so blissful and one part of her wished that everyday would be like this.

The drugs had been such a good addition, and they'd been so helpful that she asked him to supply more to her secretly.

It took more of her efforts to convince him, of course, but it was something she could handle easily. After a few more rounds of sex and nibbles in the right places, he had immediately agreed, and Katherine had literally been on cloud nine.

They'd sniffed the drugs he'd brought so many times, and when he complained about being hungry, she'd ordered room service for him. He had eaten, so had she and after dinner they had continued with their sexcapades until late in the night.

Katherine had even fallen asleep with a lit up blunt between her lips, and making no move to douse the flames as her eyes drooped, the only thing she knew was that the night had been bliss.

Well, her hot partner had left earlier this morning, but not before asking Katherine if she would like to do it again sometime, and chuckling, she waved him goodbye, telling him that they'd talk some other time – A statement she in particular would or might not follow.

She used her flings and dumped them, that's why it was called a one night stand. She rarely fucked the same guy twice, although she's made an exception for this particular man but now she'd drawn the line.

She was grateful for the drugs though, but she told him prop and plain that she couldn't entertain him any longer.

Pissed, he had pulled on his clothes and stormed out of her suite, and as soon as the effect of the drugs wore off, Katherine was back to her bad mood.

She continued to think back on the plans she had made with her men, and even though it excited her, it would still take too long. She understood that it would take some time and planning, but she needed something to be done so quickly, or else she might go crazy.

She had also gotten the tabloids with news of Damien beating up her men for Madison, and their images were splayed on the front cover. The more she flipped through the pages, the angrier she became when she saw Madison's pictures. It was enough to sour her mood.

Throwing the tabloids into the trash, she got up from her bed and walked into the bathroom, intent on taking a shower maybe then she'd feel good.

After she had brushed and showered, she ordered room service to bring up her breakfast.

Usually she would have gone to the gym, but she was too tired for that today. These days all she wanted was to drink, sniff drugs and lie in bed thinking of ways to destroy Madison and get Damien back, and that she spent her time doing.

She hated living like this. She hated seeing what she had been reduced to, just because she was trying to protect her future with Damien but she really had no choice.

Her food soon arriving, she picked through the lavish meal in disgust, picking out the parts which she considered edible, and rarely chewing the one she managed to put in her mouth.

Everything looked sour and tasted bad just like her mood, and hissing loudly she finally gave up on eating and tossed the food aside.

Everything was just pissing her off as it stood. She decided she would go to a good restaurant and get some real food, as this meal didn't resonate well with her at all, but in truth Katherine knew that food wasn't the problem with her.