Chapter 81

KATHERINE

It was already getting dark, when Katherine drove back to her hotel.

Just like earlier today, her mind still wasn't on the road, and she was busy thinking about her plan with Madison.

After the meeting she had concluded with her men, she felt much better. Mostly because it felt like she was finally back on track, and also because she was finally taking that first huge step in her revenge on Madison.

Damn, she was feeling so good about this. After her men had informed her of Damien's intention of getting back with Madison, she had been beyond furious, and that's what literally spurred her to up her plans.

She could not lose her relationship with Damien, and worse still not to that bitch.

She couldn't help but marvel at Madison's audacity. Spending the night in his fucking hotel room? What the hell? Katherine scoffed, as she thought internally.

It was obvious that the bitch was trying to play smart, but Katherine would make sure she outsmarted her. Yes! Madison was desperately trying to play the victim in all this, and then she would bring Damien over to her side and use him as her meal ticket to get out of that dump she was living in.

A fucking gold digger, that's what she was, Katherine seethed, and damn if she didn't make sure to teach her a lesson she would never forget.

Thankfully when she had brought the topic concerning the kidnap, her men had nodded in unison and agreement, and they even began to ask for more details of the plan.

Having a brief flashback in her head, she recounted just how they'd talked, and what they'd discussed afterwards.

"We have to pick the perfect time for the assignment." Katherine had announced, and continued, "Preferably on her way to work or on the way back. Thankfully that street she lives in looks so slimy and silent, so it won't be a problem getting somewhere silent. Then when you have her tied up and kept in a safe house, you are to begin the torture, or I might carry it out myself." A chill of excitement had run down her spine at the prospect of inflicting pain on Madison, and as the words fell from her lips, it almost felt like a dream come true... one she just couldn't wait for.

Winking, her lips curled up in a smile at the same time, Katherine thought ruefully about the whole things she'd do to Madison Connor. She couldn't wait to deal with that bitch at all, and surely when she was done with her, the bitch would regret ever crossing her path, Katherine promised within herself.

She would regret ever meeting Damien, or trying to come back in his life. At a point, Katherine even thought of killing her immediately, and putting an end to everything happening, but no she wanted to torture her. She craved it so much, and again she needed Madison to make her cry her lungs out while she watched.

Damn!

"All that you just said, would be carried out just as you have said." The gang leader assured Katherine after a while, nodding at the same time, "But what happens after that? Would you like us to kill and dispose of her body?" He finished, saying just what she'd been thinking about.

Katherine without telling him that she'd been having that thought, began to consider it again for the second time. She didn't know what would happen next, apart from Madison not disturbing Damien ever again, but Katherine was just to excited at the thought to even think of the repercussions and what could happen to her if she was caught.

The killing idea, would be more than perfect actually. But after the man had asked, and she thought about it again she had decided that they won't kill her so easily.