Chapter 124

"Morning, princess."

Madison groaned, her eyes fluttering open as Damien's loud greeting roused her from her slumber.

"Go away." She mumbled, eyes still closed as she turned sideways on the bed, intent on continuing her sleep, but he just wasn't having it.

"No, I won't. Wake up, princess." He said again, using his hands to nudge her shoulders again, and she let out a frustrated hiss.

"I think I can handle you calling me 'princess,' and the word alone will make me wake up. You know I like it." She mumbled, hands rubbing at her eyes as she tried to gain consciousness of her surroundings

Dragging the blanket with her, Madison pushed herself into a sitting position against the headboard, yawning and stretching.

She looked over to where he was standing, and her lips fell open when she saw he had a tray in hand.

A tray of food? What was in there? She began to wonder, but she didn't need to think much because, soon enough, the smell of freshly fried eggs, bacon, and pancakes filled the air, and she realized that Damien must have made breakfast for her.

A small smile tugged at her lips as the remnant of sleep cluttering at the corner of her eyes left, and Madison sighed blissfully as she then asked, "You made breakfast for me?"

"As you can see." Damien replied curtly, his brow raised and dropping the tray by the side of the bed; he then proceeded to sit on the soft mattress facing her directly as he added, "I made breakfast because I knew you would be hungry and tired by the time you wake up. I exhausted you so much last night, and it's only fair that I take care of you after everything that happened...."

He paused, shooting her a wink, and Madison started to blush incredibly.

Her cheeks turning red and pink all over, she let out a chuckle, placing her palms over her mouth.

Last night... As the fragment of the previous night's memories filled her head, Madison felt like asking the bed to open up and swallow her.

Her grip tightening on the blanket she was holding; Madison let out a blissful sigh as she recalled just how Damien had treated her last night after they'd had their first round of sex.

Her first sexual experience, actually, after being celibate for almost ten years.

Well, the night had been so blissful, and it made her forget about all her worries

After they'd fucked the first time and slept/rested for a bit, he'd then rolled her on top of him and, gently guiding her, he'd buried his dick down to the hilt of her vagina and then commanded that she begin to ride him madly. And this she did.

They'd orgasmed at the same time, and just after she was done riding him, he'd overturned her again, grabbing her hair tightly, and as he wrapped the strands around his finger, he then proceeded to slam his dick inside...

"Hey? What's going on in that pretty mind of yours?" Damien queried, his hands waving in front of her face, snapping Madison out of her reverie sharply.

"I... um..." She started to say, but before she could finish, he leaned forward and, taking her by surprise, he placed his lips on hers, dropping a chaste kiss.

"Should we eat first, or do you want anything else?" He asked, dragging his lips away from hers and smirking mischievously, she blushed hard yet again.

"Damien, stop doing that."

"What?" He mumbled, feigning ignorance, but Madison just rolled her eyes.

Scrambling away from the bed, she climbed out, the bedsheet falling off her naked body, and even though she wasn't facing him, she could feel his stare boring a hole in her skin.