𝟎𝟒 || 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

"𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓"

🖤

It's been 5 days.

It's been 5 fucking days since Maddox is here watching my every move and that makes me feel like being locked up in a tower seems like a better idea than living in my own fucking house now.

He's here annoying the shit out of me and since our last conversation in the kitchen 5 days ago I've been trying to avoid any conversations with him at all.

Why? Because he is too much of a dick.

He's so cocky and I just want to wipe that fucking grin off his face. I've never seen him smile differently than this narcissistic grin that I hate so much.

And I have to watch him every fucking day.  I can't even have a peaceful dinner because of course my mother said that he has to eat with us because he's looking after me and it's our guest.

That's why in the last 2 days I'm having dinner in my room away from both of them.

And it's a plus for me that he's not allowed to enter my room.

Lately, he only accompanies me to the shelter and back to my house where I lock myself for the rest of the day.

My days were boring and monotonous. My mother could see how much this was draining me and she knows the reason behind it but still did nothing about it. She only told me I have to be nicer to him.

Can you believe this?  I guess his handsome look works on mothers too.

In fact, she likes Maddox a lot. She keeps repeating that he is a handsome, polite alpha male who can be relied on and she is happy that he is the one who looks after me.

And because of this guy, I'm now lying in my bed watching yet another boring movie instead of being out somewhere living my fucking life.

Is it strange that it was only 8 in the evening and I was ready to sleep? My God, I'm turning into an old lady.

Just as I was starting to close my eyes, ready to sleep, my phone rang, snapping me back to reality and making me open my eyes wide.

I saw '"Tamara" written on my phone screen.

I took a deep breath before sliding my finger across the screen, picking up. As much as I love her, the last thing I want right now is to talk to people.

''Allyn what's up?'' she screamed in my ear as soon as I picked up, making me pull away the phone slightly. That girl is fucking crazy.

"I'm watching some shitty movie and I was just about to sleep" I replied simply, pausing the movie even though I didn't even pay attention to it a long time ago.

"You sound like my grandmother" she replied and I can feel the disappointment in her voice

"And I feel that way" I added getting more comfortable in my bed "Why are you calling me so late Tamara?"

"It's only 8, Allyn "

"It's late for me" I breathed out loudly. I just want a peaceful evening, is it too much to ask for?