𝟐𝟔 || 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

"𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖"

🖤

MADDOX POV:

I drove my fists mercilessly into the bloodied face of the bastard in front of me.

Punch after punch after punch, until the pitiful likeness of a man was standing almost unconscious before me. His face was swollen, and an acceptable amount of blood flowed everywhere from it. He was fighting for every breath in his pathetic body.

My fury and malice increased with each punch, his pain satisfying the ugly beast inside me.

I see pure black in front of me, nothing else going through my mind except the need I feel to hurt this motherfucker. His sounds full of agony filled the void in the room, until after one last hard punch, the sounds stopped and his body fell to the ground, unlived.

I breathed heavily, my body still full of anger. I looked down at my hands, covered in blood. My eyes fell on the lifeless body on the ground with no sign of breathing.

I kicked him a few times with no reaction in return, confirming that he was dead.

If he was good enough to speak and put aside his pride and loyalty, I was going to be generous enough to choose a quicker death, but he decided to be a little bitch and I had to make him pay for that.

Angelo handed me a small towel with which I wiped my hands and after I was done I threw it down next to the man's dead body.

How the fuck did they know we were here? This villa is hidden in the mountains, far away from everything and everyone.

This motherfuckers really do have people everywhere, and I swear when I find out who's snitching to them I'll bury them alive and let them rot in agony.

"You didn't have to kill him in the middle of the living room" Angelo muttered, looking down at the man's lifeless body in disgust. His face is almost unrecognizable.

"If he had spoken I might not have killed him" I snapped back looking down at my blood-stained white shirt "At least not like this"

"I've always liked how callous you are" He laughed joyfully but I decided to ignore what he said. He then turned to the guards, gesturing to them "Get rid of his body before Allyn and Lydia come back."

I looked at the almost-smeared visage of the now-dead idiot, and my body filled with a thirst for revenge once again. This fucker didn't even value his life, thinking it would be a good idea to sneak into the villa. And his audacity to carry a gun close to Allyn's room. That's what killed him.

What an idiot. I hope what they paid him to keep his mouth shut was worth it to lose his pathetic life.

"It's not safe here" I mumbled running a hand through my hair "They know our every step"

''What do you suggest we do?'' he raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer

"We're going to arrange a meeting with the Romanos" I spat, the blood on my hands was still fresh, and I had a great desire to spill some more.

"Are you fucking crazy, Maddox?" Angelo raised his voice at me knowing damn well the answer to this question "Absolutely no"

"I didn't ask for your fucking permission, Angelo" I mumbled in a low voice as the guards did the job of getting rid of the poor man's lifeless body "It's not up to you anymore"