𝟓𝟒 || 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

When I opened my eyes the next morning, I could barely hide the genuine smile that was trying to light up my face as I watched Maddox's bare muscular back rise and fall in calm rhythm, the sheets reaching his waist. My imagination filled with memories of last night, making my cheeks red.

I pressed my naked body against Maddox's, his warmth immediately washing over me as my small arms wrapped around his waist. I placed kiss after kiss on his back until I heard him let out a guttural moan, mumbling something under his breath.

Why do guys have to be gifted with such sexy voices when they wake up? Not that anyone can ever compare to Maddox, who's capable of making me wet with just his voice. It's not fair for my pussy.

"Good morning" I murmured placing another kiss on his back. I love his warmth, soft skin. I'm addicted to him.

For a split second his body rolled over mine pressing his morning boner into my pussy, making me gasp.
His hair was messy, his eyes tired and soft on mine, but he still smiled when I met his gaze. He was using his hands to keep his body from crushing mine. Not that I mind.

''Good morning indeed'' he mumbled in his husky sleepy voice, his eyes gliding over my breasts, which were trying to peek out from the sheets wrapped around my body.

He licked his lips hungrily before attacking my neck with kisses as he pressed his morning boner harder against me.

I can see and feel where things are going.

And of course, as a slut my pussy was screaming for his attention, but I had to stop him. It's not that I don't want him, God I want him all the freaking time. I'm like a horny schoolgirl around this man. It's something I can't explain, but yes- I'm addicted to him. Maybe that's a good explanation itself.

But still, at the moment something else is bothering my thoughts and it's been like that all night long. I barely slept because of the constant nightmares, reminding me that it's not over just yet.

"Stop" I said and he just groaned something in the crook of my neck as he continued to kiss me there making it even harder to resist him. If I don't stop him now, I won't stop him at all. ''We need to talk''

"We can still talk while I'm inside you" he replied in my neck but I could still feel his smirk "I don't see a problem with that"

I laughed, pushing him away from me just enough
to meet his eyes, a smile playing on his seductive lips. I still can't believe that this handsome man is only mine.

"I'm serious, baby" I cupped his face in my hands, feeling his beard scratch me a little, but I liked it. I like everything about him.

''Bossy Allyn is back, huh?'' he jokes, relaxing on the bed next to me with a playful grin that gives me butterflies. I already have a view of his muscular defined chest and his abs with the sheets wrapped just around his dick. I want to jump on him and...

"Yes" I shook off those thoughts, it's so hard to have this sexy man in my bed naked and to be able to think straight "It's about my father "

I'm sure that Maddox even forgot for a while that my father is rotting in one of the rooms in the house, locked and guarded, but I didn't, and even though sex with Maddox was a good distraction I know I would never forget. Not until we are done once and for all and out of here leaving the past in the past. Until then, I won't be able to forget and move on.