𝟑𝟗 || 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

"𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜, 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 "

🖤

ALLYN POV:

I'm screwed. That's the only right way to describe my life right now. What's right, what's wrong? I don't even know anymore.

Two voices we're fighting inside my head and I don't know which one to follow.

I'm torn between my real blood, my father, the person who sacrificed everything to find me, bring me back home, and on the other side is my heart-Maddox, the man who saved me in every possible way, even when I didn't even know I needed to be saved. He was there. He was always there.

And now my mind is playing twisted games with me. There's no right decision in this situation, someone will end up hurt or even bad- dead.

My blood was running through my body, filling my ears as I made my way to the garden with the big pool trying to find my father. I needed answers, especially after everything Maddox told me. I need to know the fucking truth, I deserve it.

I didn't hold back, I wanted to be heard the moment I opened the glass door to the garden, making all of my father's "friends and partners " turn their attention to me. Some of them smiled at me, some of them greeted me, and some of them stayed silent.

But either way, I ignored all of them, my focus was on my father, piercing his soul with my eyes. He knows that look I have on my face. He knows it leads to nothing good and the tension can be felt in the freaking air.

My father sighed heavily, his gaze already withdrawn, waving his hand to all the people gathered around him to leave us alone.

Once we were left alone, his whole attention was on me, his face not very pleased with my actions.

"What now, Allyn? I know that look" his voice was irritated and displeased. I must have interrupted the precious meaningless conversations he has every day.

The calmness in his voice infuriated me even more. He didn't even bother to take off his sunglasses and look at his own daughter in the fucking eyes as he speaks.

"You lied to me" I spoke, taking a few steps closer to him as he raised his brow in confusion "Right, father?"

"I don't remember doing such a thing, Allyn" he disagreed with me shaking his head

"You told me that the whole King Family has a part in my abduction " I was getting angrier with every next word coming out of my mouth and at the same time he looked ever more calm, sipping from his expensive champagne. "But that's not the truth, right Father?"

"That's not a lie, my daughter" he spoke with an amused tone, turning his head to look at me through his sunglasses "It's just a different point of view"

And here all of my fucking wishes for everything that Maddox said to me about my father to be one big fat lie are crushed down in just a few seconds. He's a liar, just like everyone else.