𝟒𝟐 || 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐫𝐮𝐧

" 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚎"

🖤

ALLYN POV:

Fear.

That's the only thing I can feel as the cold gun is pressing hard against my head, my breathing quick and short with thousands of thoughts running through my mind. Real fear.

His warm breath was spilling on my neck, his hand wrapped around my mouth from behind. He was holding my life in his dirty hands, choosing my fate. And something was telling me that luck is not on my side tonight.

Hidden here in the darkness of the garden, alone with him, I can feel my life slowly slipping away.

He easily pulled me to the nearby tree, pressing my body against it and pinning me with his massive body. We breathed the same air, too close to each other. His hand was still covering my mouth and the other was pressing the gun to my cheek then drifting it down to my neck. His dark eyes focused on me.

Dark, deadly, blank eyes hidden behind a black mask, covering half of his face, but still enough to burn me with his gaze. He just saw the fear written in my eyes, his lips curled into a tin grin. Scars were sticking out from under the mask close to his mouth, almost healed, but enough to remind me of my father's cruelty.

"Now I will remove my hand from your mouth and you will be good enough to stay quiet if you want to live, understand?" his voice was deep, cold and menacing spilling over my warm skin. I just nodded, my body completely blown away.

''Put your hands behind your back and you better keep them there'' I did as he said followed by his eyes and when he was satisfied, he slowly removed his hand from my mouth, allowing me to take a deep breath. His body was still pressed against mine, hiding me from everything around us. Not that there was someone here, I was completely alone with the devil.

It was dark and we were hidden enough behind this tree for someone to notice her anyway. I was left at his mercy.

His gaze traveled down my face, stopping on my lips, and a big grin on his lips, pressing the gun tighter to my neck, making me hold my breath. My chest rose and fell rapidly, my breathing quickened. I was going to die by the hand of the man who knew me better than anyone else. Fuck.

''You're breathtaking tonight, Allyn'' he muttered, running his tongue over his lower lip, staring at my lips. The mask makes him look even darker and scarier. The gun slowly traveled down to my almost exposed breast, pressing the cold metal there. My eyes watered from fear, shaking all over in his arms. He loved seeing me so vulnerable, scared, and exposed at his mercy.

"Why are you here, Maddox?" I whispered in a shaky voice, keeping my eyes on him. I didn't dare to move, any movement could cost me my life, but still, I tried my best to show him I'm not afraid. I was afraid as fuck.

"I came to personally congratulate you for your engagement" he muttered, looking up at me and tilting his head to the side. I can figure out his expression hidden behind the mast but I can tell he wasn't sincere. The mask can't hide the rage in his voice and that made my body shiver."Isn't that what friends do?"

"We're not friends" I fired back, eyes focused on the gun pressing down on me.

"Don't do that Allyn, you'll hurt my feelings" he replied with a sneer, his free hand stroking my cheek. Cold, distant, rough.