𝟐𝟓 || 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭

"𝚂𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 "

🖤

"You're moving me from one prison to another, aren't you?" I asked, looking around the villa we were in, hidden in the forest. As always designed perfectly to the last detail. Perfect and boring. "When will Lydia and Angelo join us?"

"They'll be here soon" Maddox said, throwing his keys on the marble bar counter and sitting down on the chair with a big sigh "I've ordered food. While we wait for it, would you like me to show you to your room?"

''No, I'll wait for Angelo to do that, thank you'' I replied in a deadpan voice, pouring myself some water while avoiding his gaze, but I could still feel it burning on my body.

He chuckled darkly and even though I couldn't see it, it was enough to send shivers down my spine "Since when do you take such an interest in Angelo?" he was getting on my nerves and he knows it "For as long as I can remember, you've been grumbling that you don't want to marry him."

I looked up at him raising an eyebrow defiantly while he was staring at me with an amused face "Since when is this in any of your business?" He blinked slowly a few times, maintaining a silence that tightened the air in the room as our eyes locked on each other.

I knew how weak his fucking eyes on me makes me feel and I hate myself for it. At least I knew how to cover it up enough to fool him.

''So you really want to do this, huh?'' he mumbled, leaning back in the chair with a defiant look written on his devilish face, his bicep looking even bigger under his shirt, his muscular body beckoning me like a siren.

"This is my fucking life, Maddox" I spoke leaning on the table doing my best to keep my breasts visible enough for him and I seem to have succeeded because his gaze dropped to my chest and his jaw clenched. "Like it or not I will be part of this family and Angelo will be my husband" I reminded him on purpose and he frowned with displeasure written on his face.

"So you're going to fuck him too?" his arrogance reappeared, spitting out the words with his arched eyebrow. The tension in the room grew as we were throwing invisible arrows at each other with our locked eyes.

"Again, it's none of your business" I used his words against him, feeling satisfaction from his scowled face.

That satisfaction vanished in a split second as Maddox got up from his chair in a rush, taking a few quick steps to me in a second, grabbing my face roughly like a duck between his hand, making me stare at his dead eyes.

He was breathing heavily against my lips as his rough fingers gripped me hard enough to keep my eyes on him. His eyes were pitch black, like death.

''Getting brave, aren't we princess?'' he muttered in a low voice against me, lowering his gaze to my lips ''You quickly forgot who you were begging like a whore to fuck you''

I just smiled contentedly knowing I was playing on his nerves and it was showing he was barely keeping himself back "And?" I spit again his lips "You fucked me only because I wanted you to. Don't raise your fucking stocks, Maddox.''

He was losing all control and it was written all over his damn face, literally killing me with his eyes right now, and that made me feel so freaking good, knowing that I had reached deep enough into him to make his ego hurt.