𝟏𝟔 || 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎? 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝑒, 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎"

🖤

MADDOX POV:

"Did everything go as planned?" my father asked in an even tone as he took the central seat at the round table in his office with his trusted men around him while Angelo and I sat at the other end of the table.

I leaned back in the chair, crossing my arms in front of my body, nodding "He's dead"

A satisfied smile appeared on my father's face, leaning back in his chair, while I still stared blankly at him mostly because I was wasting my time right now being surrounded by all these idiots he likes to call "my trusted men"

"Good job Maddox" he nodded, visibly pleased with the work I had done.

I just gave him a cold look, looking down at my hands.

The same hands ended Ricardo's life. This guy really thought that he would get away with betraying my family.

He's not the first I'm killing for this specific reason though. They are too many to count.

Loyalty has always come first in our family and if someone tries to go against us or betrays us, it always ends in an ugly way for them.

Ironic isn't it?

I'm the one talking about loyalty after fucking my brother's future wife.

I want to slap myself for doing such a stupid thing.

And the worst part is that I liked it and I can't get the feeling of her little body wrapped around mine out of my fucking head.

Her pussy felt like fucking heaven, so wet and ready for me. Her lips, her eyes, her whole fucking face are memorized in my damn head, and how she wrinkles it when I enter her.

Oh, and the sounds she makes when I'm inside her. Damn it, her moans are the most satisfying sound I ever heard in my whole miserable life. I can come just by listening to her moans while screaming my name to go deeper.

And I don't fucking get it, why do I find this shit attractive? When I fuck a girl, I never like her to scream my name, moan it, or whatever. That's a big turn off for me and I usually find it annoying and cringe so I make them shut up one way or another.

But with Allyn- I'd listen to her moans all the time while I fuck her. It's like music to my ears.

I could feel my cock getting hard in the middle of a meeting with my dad's entire team just by thinking about her.

Shit, I'm so screwed.

"And what are we going to do with The Romanos?" Angelo asked, bringing me back to reality. I shifted slightly in my chair, feeling awkward thinking about how I fucked his future wife while he is still sitting next to me. "If these fuckers come to the meeting in Italy, we're screwed"

''They won't'' my father interrupted, waving his hand nonchalantly

"How do you know?" Angelo asked him right away, winning looks from my father's workers.