𝟓𝟐 || 𝐔𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

MADDOX POV:

"Come to the hidden house. Don't bring guards or weapons with you if you want to see Allyn" -
Angelo.

To say I'm furious would be a misunderstanding. I see fucking red.

Making several calls was enough for me to confirm my biggest fear. Allyn never arrived at the agreed location. She was taken away from me, again.

But my brother being behind this is the plot twist I never expected. Angelo for sure has a death wish, messing with me, messing with Allyn. I will slit his throat just as I did with father.

I drove fast, my foot pushing the pedal all the way down, cursing out loud. I swear to God if he laid a single finger on her I will cut it and choke him to death with it. How the hell did Angelo manage to get her? How?

I will never forgive myself if something happens to her. If something happens to them.

And if Angelo wants to test me how far I will go to save her, save them - then so fucking be it. I'm still thirsty for blood, the monster inside me is still hungry for more. If he wants to unleash Hell upon himself, it will be my fucking pleasure to make his dream come true.

I parked the car in front of the house. My eyes fell on the small property hidden in the nearby woods. I don't see any guards in the front, untypical for Angelo. My cowardly brother doesn't go anywhere without his bodyguards. Another proof that he's not built for this life, but still wants to play with the big dogs.

This is looking like a trap but that only excites me more. I'm a fucking psychopath and if my brother wants to play, let's play.

I got out of the car, making my way to the entrance of the house slowly. I can see through the windows that the lights are on. Rage rushed through my body.

I didn't bother knocking, I kicked the door open with my foot, watching it fall to the ground. As soon as I entered the house and into the the small living room, my eyes fell on none other than my precious brother Angelo with two men behind him. I cracked a smile. Once a coward, always a coward.

As soon as he saw me his eyes lit up, I could see the hint of fear in them even though he was trying to hide it. He should fear me, he knows the monster I am. The monster our father created.

''You're fast'' he began with an even tone and that made me want to end his life even more now. ''She must be special for you, brother. I've never seen you so obsessed with someone other than yourself ''

"You always talking hidden behind your men, Angelo" I laughed taking a step forward and his guards immediately stood in front of him to protect him, proving my point. I cracked yet another smile "Why don't you get your dogs out of the room and then repeat those to me words, huh?''

He clenched his jaw, glaring at me while my smirk was on my face only to get on his nerves even more. Angelo stayed silent, never giving commands to his men to leave the room, proving that he in fact feared me.

Not that I can't handle all three of them without creating much work for myself, but where's the fun in killing them quickly and painlessly now? One way or another I will get to Allyn, so I may as well have my fun with Angelo first.

"I'm not your enemy, Maddox" he had the nerve to say, his eyes locked on me. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Interesting" I muttered, leaning against the wall, crossing my arms in front of my body. My smirk grew even bigger "Father said the same thing before I slit his throat open" I arch an eyebrow at him with amusement "Do you think those words will make me spare your life?"