𝟏𝟖 || 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃. 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹 "

🖤

"You what?" Tamara yelled into the phone making me pull away a little "You kissed him?"

"Actually he kissed me" I corrected her remembering the kiss with Angelo and cringing instantly

''Yeah, whatever'' she said sarcastically ''And did you like it?'' I know I can't see her, but I still can feel her smiling like an idiot while waiting for me to answer

Did I like kissing Angelo? I don't know.

I mean, it wasn't a bad kiss but still, I like kissing his brother more.

Oh God, that sounds so bad.

I'm such a whore. I slept with Maddox and no longer after that, I kissed his brother. That's so damn wrong.

But the good thing is that Tamara doesn't know about what happened between me and Maddox. It's bad enough and if I have to say it out loud to someone else, that means I admit it and I'm not fucking ready for this.

Does that make me a bad person? Probably yes.

"I don't know"I said honestly, bringing myself back to my kiss with Angelo once again.

As I said it wasn't a bad kiss, but it was just weird and unexpected especially when I think about the conversation we had about how we both don't want this marriage and it will only be on paper.

Marriage on paper doesn't involve kissing when no one's watching.

Then why did he kiss me?

"He will be your husband soon, Allyn" she reminded me and I pursed my lips in a straight line even though she couldn't see me "Who knows? You might even fall in love with him"

"I highly doubt it" I sighed

"Why?"

Why? Because I can't get out of my head one pair of black eyes, which I would have to see almost every fucking day if I marry Angelo.

That's why.

MADDOX POV:

MADDOX POV:

''What did you do in Italy to screw up so fucking bad and turn everyone against us?''I said in a low voice, looking at Angelo, resting my hands on his desk as my eyes drilled holes into his body.